Out of Stock
Streamlight’s ProPolymer Dualie Flashlight can function as a spotlight, a floodlight, or both at the same time to enhance safety and fulfill diverse needs.
The Dualie Flashlight features a forward-facing LED spotlight, which produces a tight beam with optimum peripheral illumination, and a side-facing LED floodlight, which emits a soft, wide beam to illuminate your work area. The two beams intersect to provide optimum path illumination and eliminate blind spots. The dual independently-operating push button head switches make it easy to control the spotlight and floodlight, even when wearing gloves.
The Dualie’s chemical resistant, impact resistant, and waterproof polymer resin body features a rocky stipple texture for a sure grip. An integrated magnet on the tail end grabs onto steel surfaces for hands-free use. The removable, reversible, and unbreakable metal pocket clip enables convenient carrying of and rapid access to the light. Durable, versatile, and intrinsically safe, Streamlight’s Dualie Flashlight works well for industrial, occupational safety, law enforcement, fire and rescue, hardware/tool, sporting goods, and other consumer applications.
- Forward-facing spotlight uses a white C4® LED and a smooth parabolic reflector to produce a tight beam with optimum peripheral illumination
- Spotlight output: 115 lumens; 3,100 candelas; 111m beam distance; runs 24 hours
- Side-facing floodlight uses a white C4® LED to emit a soft, wide beam to illuminate your work area
- Floodlight output: 115 lumens; 75 candelas; 17m beam distance; runs 24 hours
- Spotlight and floodlight can be used simultaneously to enhance safety
- Spotlight/floodlight combined output: 175 lumens; runs 15 hours
- Beams intersect to provide optimum path illumination and eliminate blind spots
- Dual independently-operating push button switches make it easy to control the spotlight and floodlight, even when wearing gloves:
- Spotlight LED push button head switch provides one handed momentary or constant operation
- Floodlight LED push button head switch provides on/off operation
- Chemical resistant engineered polymer resin body features a rocky stipple texture for a sure grip
- Polymer resin body is IPX7 waterproof down to 1 meter for 30 minutes and impact resistant up to 1 meter
- Integrated magnet on tail end grabs onto steel surfaces for hands-free use
- Removable, reversible, and unbreakable metal pocket clip enables convenient carrying of and rapid access to the light
- Dualie works well for industrial, occupational safety, law enforcement, fire and rescue, hardware/tool, sporting goods, and other consumer applications
|Impact and chemical resistant engineered polymer resin, v-ring sealed and vented. Available in high visibility yellow or black.|
|Length: 6.10 in. (15.5 cm)|
Body Diameter: 0.87 in. (0.2 cm)
Face Cap Diameter: 1.34 in. (3.4 cm)
|3.9 oz. (111 grams) with AA alkaline batteries (included).|
|Unbreakable polycarbonate facecap and side lens with scratch-resistant coating.|
|Two (2) White C4® LEDs, impervious to shock with a 50,000 hour lifetime.|
|Spotlight: 115 lumens; 3,100 candelas; 111m beam distance|
Floodlight: 115 lumens; 75 candelas; 17m beam distance
Spotlight/Floodlight Combined: 175 lumens
|Spotlight: 24 hours|
Floodlight: 24 hours
Spotlight/Floodlight Combined: 15 hours
|Opposing head switches for easy identification.|
Spot LED push button head switch provides one handed momentary or constant operation.
Flood LED push button head switch provides on/off operation.
|Two (2) AA alkaline batteries with mechanical battery polarity protection.|
|Meets applicable European Community Directives (CE).|
Class I, II, Division 1, Groups A, B, C, D, E, F, G; Class III; CL I, ZN 0, IIC; Exia; T-Code: T4 (approved for use with Energizer E91, Duracell MN1500, and Rayovac NO.815 alkaline batteries).
Division I, Intrinsically Safe, and SGS safety rated.
|Streamlight warrants this product to be free of defects for a lifetime of use except for batteries and bulbs, abuse and normal wear. We will repair, replace or refund the purchase price of this product should we determine it to be defective. This limited lifetime warranty also excludes rechargeable batteries, chargers, switches and electronics which have a 2 year warranty with proof of purchase. THIS IS THE ONLY WARRANTY, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING ANY WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR SPECIAL DAMAGES ARE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMED EXCEPT WHERE SUCH LIMITATION IS PROHIBITED BY LAW. You may have other specific legal rights which vary by jurisdiction.|