The 3AA ProPolymer Dualie Laser is the first intrinsically safe flashlight featuring a red laser pointer. Its focused spot beam illuminates your work area while the laser identifies and pinpoints objects at a distance.The Dualie® Laser model features forward facing LED spot beam and laser pointer that can be used individually or at the same time for location identification.
The Dualie® Laser has opposing switches for easy user activation of desired function(s). Body features a superior grip texture to provide a comfortable but slip resistant feel and is constructed of an engineered polymer resin that is virtually indestructible, shock resistant, non-conductive and lightweight. Integrated, non-protruding spring loaded belt clip contained within body outline.
- Impact and chemical resistant engineering polymer resin
- O-ring sealed and vented
- Available in high visibility yellow or black
- Unbreakable polycarbonate facecap and side lens with scratch resistant coating
- Length: 7.00 in. (17.78 cm)
- Body thickness: 1.06 in. (2.69 cm)
- Body Width: 1.52 in. (3.86 cm)
- Face cap diameter: 1.86 in. (4.72 cm)
- Weight: 6.8 oz. (193 grams) with AA alkaline batteries (included in purchase). 5.9 oz. (167g) with AA lithium batteries
- One White C4® LED, impervious to shock with a 50,000 hour lifetime
- One red laser, 640nm - 650nm, shock proof mounting
- Spot: 150 lumens; 7,700 candela; 175m beam distance; runs 17 hours
- <5mW Red Laser: runs 70 hours
- Simultaneous spot beam and laser: runs 12 hours
- Spot beam utilizes smooth parabolic reflector for tight beam with optimum peripheral illumination
- Simultaneous spot beam and laser pointer allow you to illuminate your work area and pinpoint out-of-reach objects
- Three “AA” alkaline (included) or lithium primary batteries
- Mechanical polarity protection ensures correct installation of batteries
- Operating temperature: -20°F to 130°F. (To maintain hazardous locations rating: -20°C to 40°C)
- Durable, non-conductive, corrosion-proof polymer resin
- Rocky stipple texture for a sure grip
- Rugged, integrated, snag-free clip conforms to body of light
- IPX7 rated; waterproof to 1 meter for 30 minutes.
- 2 meter impact resistance tested
- Ergonomically designed for maximum hand comfort
|Class I, II, Division 1, Groups A, B, C, D, E, F, G; Class III; CL I, ZN 0, IIC; Exia; T-Code: T4|
|Meets applicable European Community Directives|
Warranty: Streamlight warrants this product to be free of defects for a lifetime of use except for batteries and bulbs, abuse and normal wear. We will repair, replace or refund the purchase price of this product should we determine it to be defective. This limited lifetime warranty also excludes rechargeable batteries, chargers, switches and electronics which have a 2 year warranty with proof of purchase.
THIS IS THE ONLY WARRANTY, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING ANY WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR SPECIAL DAMAGES ARE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMED EXCEPT WHERE SUCH LIMITATION IS PROHIBITED BY LAW.
You may have other specific legal rights which vary by jurisdiction