Dealers are required to provide us with current copies of:
- Federal Firearms License
- Resale Tax Exemption Certificate
- Required City, State or County License or Certificates
Dealer Sales to Law Enforcement
Some product lines have discounted pricing for law enforcement end users. Dealers are required to sign our Public Safety Dealer Agreement in order to purchase these products.
"Law Enforcement" end users include:
- Active / Reserve / Retired Public Safety Officers
- Sheriff's Deputies: Active/Retired
- Active / Reserve / Retired Military Personnel
- National Guard
- Fire, EMT'S & TSA Personnel
- Private Security Firms & Officers
- Federal Agents
- District Attorney's and Judges
Tax Exempt Law Enforcement Sales
Please contact our LE SALES DEPARTMENT if you would like pricing for a sale to a tax exempt law enforcement agency.
Method of Payment
Shipping and Handling Fees
Competitive Firearms and accessories shipping rates within the 48 contiguous states:
- Free Freight for orders meeting or exceeding $500.
- $18.50 competitive flat rate shipping charge for orders under $500.
- Actual shipping charge is added to orders under $800.
- Alaska, Puerto Rico, and Hawaii customers please contact your sales rep for shipping rates.
- Actual freight charges apply to ammo orders
- Palletized ammo orders receive discounted freight charges
- Handling fees do not apply to ammo shipments
- Long guns and accessories are shipped via FedEx Ground or priority mail
- Ammunition is shipped via FedExGround
- Additional charges for COD and air shippments
- All Hand Guns are shipped via FedEx 2nd day