TLR-9 Low-Profile, Rail-Mounted Tactical Light
Lightweight & compact, the TLR-9™ full frame Weapon-Mounted Tactical Light features the latest in LED technology for high lumen operation and provides 1.5 hours of continuous runtime from a two CR123 lithium batteries.
1000 lumen output delivers a powerful beam with extensive range, good peripheral coverage and selectable strobe mode. The TLR-9 includes customized ambidextrous switches with either a low or high position to match your shooting style.
Rail clamp system securely attaches/detaches quickly and safely with no tools and without putting your hands in front of muzzle. Securely fits a broad range of guns.
“Safe off” feature prevents accidental activation, saves batteries.
- 1,000 lumens; 200m beam; runs 1.5 hours (continuous)
- User enabled strobe function; runs 3 hours (strobe)
- Custom optic produces a narrow beam with optimum peripheral illumination
- Uses two CR123A lithium batteries (included)
- Durable anodized machined aircraft aluminum construction
- IPX7; waterproof to 1m for 30 minutes
- 3.87” (9.82 cm); 4.26 oz. (120.9g) with batteries
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Color: Black
- CASE MATERIAL: Body and Facecap: 6000 Series machined aircraft aluminum with black anodized finish.
- Switch housing: Impact and chemical resistant engineered polymer.
- DIMENSIONS: 1.18" x 1.27" x 3.87" | 2.98 cm x 3.22 cm x 9.82 cm
- WEIGHT: 4.26 oz. (120.9 grams) with (2) batteries (included with purchase).
- LENS: High temperature, shock mounted, impact resistant Borofloat® glass.
- LIGHT SOURCE: LED, white, impervious to shock with a 50,000 hour lifetime.
- LIGHT OUTPUT:
- 1000 lumens, 10,000 candela peak beam intensity and 200 m beam distance.
- Custom TIR optic produces a concentrated beam with optimum peripheral illumination.
- Optimized electronics provide regulated intensity.
- Rear switches left and right of trigger guard provide ambidextrous operation available with high and low actuators.
- Quick press for constant on operation and press and hold for momentary operation.
- Double tap either switch within ¼ second activates strobe (if enabled).
- RUN TIME: 1.5 continuous hours to the 10% output level. 3 continuous hours on strobe.
- BATTERY: Two (2) 3 Volt CR123A lithium batteries, with a storage life of 10 years.
- Lightweight and compact.
- High power LED for extreme brightness.
- Ambidextrous operation.
- One handed snap-on and tighten interface keeps hands away from muzzle when attaching or detaching.
- Securely fits a broad range of weapons using key kit provided.
- Extensively live-fire tested.
- Operating temperature: -40°F to +120°F.
- IPX7 rated design; waterproof to 1 meter for 30 minutes.
- Serialized for positive identification.
Meets applicable European Community Directives.Note:
Light only. The handgun is available separately.