Streamlight ProTac 1L-1AA
Durable, waterproof, impact-resistant, and highly versatile, Streamlight’s ProTac 1L-1AA C4 LED Flashlight is an excellent everyday carry light.
Streamlight’s ProTac 1L-1AA Flashlight uses shockproof C4® LED technology to provide bright light, long-lasting low light, or strobe lighting for diverse applications.
The ProTac’s TEN-TAP® programmable switch allows you to select which lighting program to use: high/strobe/low, high only, or low/high.
Constructed of durable aircraft aluminum, the ProTac 1L-1AA features an anti-roll head; a removable, unbreakable pocket/visor clip for hands-free use; and a nylon holster for easy carrying and deployment.
The ProTac is also IPX7 waterproof to 1 meter for 30 minutes and impact resistant to 2 meters. One of Streamlight’s brightest and most versatile everyday carry lights, the ProTac 1L-1AA Flashlight is excellent for law enforcement, security, military, sporting goods, hardware/tool, and other consumer applications.
- C4® LED technology is impervious to shock with a 50,000 hour lifetime
- “Dual fuel” light can run on one CR123A lithium battery (included), one AA alkaline battery (included), or one AA lithium battery (sold separately)
- Solid State power regulation ensures maximum light output throughout the batteries’ lives
- CR123A lithium battery output:
- High for bright light:â€ˆ350 lumens; 6,400 candelas; 160m beam; runs 1.5 hours
- Low for longer run time: 40 lumens; 720 candelas; 53m beam; runs 14.hours
- Strobe for signaling or disorienting: runs 3 hours
- AAâ€ˆalkaline/lithium battery output:
- High: 150 lumens; 2,750 candelas; 105m beam; runs 1 hour 20 minutes (alkaline) or 4.25 hours (lithium)
- Low: 40 lumens; 720 candelas; 53m beam; runs 7.5 hours (alkaline) or 14 hours (lithium)
- Strobe for signaling or disorienting: runs 3.5 hours (alkaline) or 8 hours (lithium)
- TEN-TAP® programmable switch allows you to select which lighting program to use: high/strobe/low, high only, or low/high
- Anti-roll head prevents the light from rolling away when placed on a flat surface
- Removable, unbreakable pocket clip can also attach to visors and other headwear for hands-free use
- Nylon holster enables easy carrying and deployment
- Light is IPX7 waterproof to 1 meter for 30 minutes and impact resistant to 2 meters
- ProTac 1L-1AA works well for law enforcement, security, military, sporting goods, hardware/tool, everyday carry, and other consumer applications
- Light Output:
- CR123A Battery: High: 350 lumens | Low: 40 lumens
- AA Alkaline/Lithium Battery: High: 150 lumens | Low: 40 lumens
- Case material: Durable 6000 series machined aircraft aluminum construction with anodized finish.
- Length: 4.25 in. | 10.8 cm
- Barrel Diameter: 0.850 in. | 2.16 cm
- Head Diameter: 0.950 in. |2.41 cm
- 2.5 oz. | 71 g w/ CR123 battery (included)
- 2.8 oz. | 79 g w/ AA alkaline battery (included)
- 2.4 oz. | 68 g w/ AA lithium battery
- Lens: High temperature, shock-mounted, AR coated, impact-resistant borofloat glass lens
- Light Source: C4® LED technology, impervious to shock with a 50,000 hour lifetime
- Run Time:
- CR123A Battery: High: 1.5 hrs | Low: 14 hrs | Strobe: 3 hrs
- AA Alkaline/Lithium Battery: High: 1.33 hrs Alkaline | 4.25 hrs Lithium
- AA Alkaline/Lithium Battery: Low: 7.5 hrs Alkaline | 14 hrs Lithium
- AA Alkaline/Lithium Battery: Strobe: 3.5 hrs Alkaline | 8 hrs Lithium
- On/Off: Multifunctional, push-button tactical tail switch enables one-handed operation of momentary, variable intensity, or strobe mode. TEN-TAP® programmable switch allows user selection of one of three different programs:
- 1. High/Strobe/Low
- 2. High Only
- 3. Low/High
- Batteries: One 3-volt CR123A lithium battery, one AA alkaline battery, or one AA lithium battery
- Approvals: Meets applicable European Community directives. CE and RoHS compliant.
THIS IS THE ONLY WARRANTY, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING ANY WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR SPECIAL DAMAGES ARE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMED EXCEPT WHERE SUCH LIMITATION IS PROHIBITED BY LAW.
You may have other specific legal rights which vary by jurisdiction.
Lithium Battery Safety Warning Information: Streamlight recommends the use of Streamlight, Panasonic, Sanyo, Energizer CR123A, or Duracell 123 with its non-rechargeable lithium battery products. Use of other batteries or mixing of used and new or different brand batteries may present a risk of leakage, fire, explosion, and serious personal injury. Do not recharge, misuse, short circuit, improperly store or discard, disassemble or heat above 212° F (100° C). Keep away from children.
Ratings & Reviews
I use the light for late night drop and hook and inspections. Purchased this light because of being able to use both cr123 and AA battery. So you get the brightness of cr123 and can run into any gas station if you lose your spare battery. I also really prefer simple operation of a tailcap switch. Only downside is Streamlight reccomends not using rechargeable batteries. Overall really good light!