The Streamlight Jr. F-Stop is a Worklight That Fits in Your Pocket.
It provides a smooth flood beam to illuminate your work area without tiring your eyes. Slide the lens forward for a smooth transition to a spot beam for distance lighting.
Ultra-compact lightweight 2AA flashlight features the latest in power LED technology and has Spot to Flood technology! This new feature makes the light very versatile for every lighting need. With the Bezel forward (for Spot mode) the light has a piercing beam. When the bezel is slid backwards, the beam opens up into a smooth flood pattern for area lighting.
- CASE MATERIAL: Machined aluminum case with non-slip knurled grip
- Length: 6.5” | 16.51 cm
- Major Diameter: 1.12” | 2.84 cm
- Body Diameter: 0.75” | 1.90 cm
- WEIGHT: 4.4 oz | 125 g with alkaline batteries (included with purchase).
- LENS: Unbreakable polycarbonate lens.
- LIGHT SOURCE: C4® LED technology, impervious to shock with a 50,000 hour lifetime.
- LIGHT OUTPUT:
- SPOT - 5,600 candela peak beam intensity, 150 m beam distance and 220 lumens measured system output.
- FLOOD – 360 candela peak beam intensity, 38 m beam distance and 250 Lumens measured system output.
- ON/OFF: Push button tail switch – momentary or constant on operation.
- RUN TIME: 6 hours to 10% lumen output level with Alkaline cells, 10.0 hours with (L91) Lithium cells.
- BATTERY: Two (2) “AA” size, Alkaline or Lithium batteries.
- C4® LED technology for extreme brightness
- IPX4 rated for water resistant operation. All openings o-ring sealed.
- 1 meter impact resistance tested
- Solid state circuitry provides regulated light output throughout battery life
- Removable pocket clip
- Packaged with a black nylon flapless holster
Meets applicable European Community Directives.WARRANTY:
Streamlight warrants this product to be free of defects for a lifetime of use except for batteries and bulbs, abuse and normal wear. Streamlight will repair, replace or refund the purchase price of this product should they determine it to be defective. This limited lifetime warranty also excludes rechargeable batteries, chargers, switches and electronics which have a 2 year warranty with proof of purchase.
THIS IS THE ONLY WARRANTY, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING ANY WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR SPECIAL DAMAGES ARE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMED EXCEPT WHERE SUCH LIMITATION IS PROHIBITED BY LAW. You may have other specific legal rights which vary by jurisdiction.