The FN® SLP (Self-Loading Police) shotgun is the world’s fastest cycling tactical shotgun.
The smooth gas-operated action offers exceptional reliability and substantially reduced felt recoil for the fastest possible follow-up shots; it makes the FN® SLP ideal for 3-gun practical competition.
- GAUGE: 12-gauge, 3” chamber
- OPERATION: Gas-operated autoloader
- AMMO CAPACITY: 6+1
- WEIGHT: 7.7 lb.
- BARREL LENGTH: 18”
- OVERALL LENGTH: 38.75″
- SIGHTS: High profile/Adjustable rear
- ACTION: Semi-automatic, Active Valve Gas System
- WIDTH: 2.4″
- HEIGHT: 7.9″
- CHOKE TUBE SYSTEM: Standard Invector™
- DROP AT COMB: 1.375″
- LENGTH OF PULL: 14"
Leveraging more than 100 years of autoloading shotgun engineering, the FN SLP™ was introduced in 2008 and was instantly recognized for performance and ingenuity as the 2009 Shotgun of the Year by The American Rifleman magazine.
Capable of firing eight rounds in less than one second, the FN SLP™ features ultra-reliable gas operation, a durable matte black aircraft-grade alloy receiver, synthetic stock, an extended magazine tube and fully adjustable rifle sights.
- Matte black finish on all metal surfaces
- Active valve gas system
- Two-piece bolt
- Aircraft-grade aluminum alloy receiver
- Top-mounted one-piece MIL-STD-1913 accessory rail
- Hard-chromed bore and 3” chamber barrel
- Standard Invector™ interchangeable choke tubes
- Matte black synthetic
- Checkered gripping panels on forearm and grip
- Premium non-slip recoil pad
- Two steel sling swivel studs
- Receiver-mounted bolt release
- Curved operating handle
- Crossbolt safety on rear trigger guard
- Extended tube
- Aluminum tube cover
High-profile adjustable ghost ring rear and wing protected front
Safety must be the prime consideration of anyone who handles firearms.
- Always treat a firearm as though it were loaded.
- Always keep the muzzle pointed in a safe direction.
- In owning a firearm, you are responsible for the firearm’s safety and security.
- Always secure firearms from children.