Get the best performance out of your 1911 .45 ACP pistol by using this 8-round Kimber KimPro® Tac-Mag® Magazine with it.
This stainless steel, 8-round Kimber KimPro® Tac-Mag® Magazine maximizes the performance of any 1911 .45 ACP pistol. Key features on this magazine include a full-length grip, a Teflon-coated stainless steel follower, a rocket wire spring, and large round-count recognition holes.
In addition, an exclusive quick-change floorplate permits the immediate attachment of one of three included bases: a conventional stainless steel plate, a slim bumper pad for carry, or a thick bumper pad for competition or use with extended magazine wells.
- Caliber: .45 ACP
- Full-length grip
- Telfon-coated stainless steel follower
- Rocket wire spring
- Large round-count recognition holes
- Quick-change floorplate allows the attachment of any one of these included bases:
- Conventional stainless steel plate
- Slim bumper pad for carry
- Thick bumper pad for competition or use with extended magazine wells
- Kimber Custom
- Ultra+ and other models with full-length grip
- Colt Government and Commander models
- Almost any brand and model of MIL-Spec 1911
Due to state law restrictions, high capacity magazines cannot be shipped to the following states: CA, CO, CT, DC, HI, MD, MA, NJ, NY. It is the responsibility of the customer to know and abide with state or local gun laws.
Customers acquiring ITAR goods, technical data and/or services from Kimber shall be responsible for obtaining any necessary U.S. or other government authorization required to ensure compliance with applicable export laws.