Model M-4, Semi-Auto, 223 Cal
Less Handle with Rear Flip Telestock MPC-RF(1) 30 Round Mag
FIREARMS SAFETY IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITYPlease check your local laws for restrictions before ordering firearms.
- Caliber:.223 Rem. / 5.56mm NATO
- Action: Semi-Automatic, Gas Impingement System
- Capacity:30 + 1- Ships with one 30 Round Magazine (accepts all std. sizes)
- Safety: Manual Lever with Indicator Markings on Both Sides of Receiver
- Receiver: M4A4 Type Flat Top Upper Receiver
- Receiver Material: Forged 7075 T6 Aircraft Aluminum with Aluminum Trigger Guard
- Receiver Finish: Hardcoat Black Anodize Finish
- Bolt Material: Carpenter 158 Steel
- Barrel: 16” M4 Profile, Chrome Lined with A2 Flash Suppressor
- Barrel Material: 4150 Chrome Moly Vanadium 11595E Steel w. M4 Feed Ramps
- Rifling: 1 Turn in 9” – Right Hand Twist
- Stock:6 Position Telescoping Buttstock with Windham Weaponry Logo
- Forend / Pistol Grip: M4 Double Heat Shield Handguards / A2 Black Plastic Grip
- Rear Sight: Samson FRS-A2 Rear Flip Sight
- Front Sight: Adjustable Height Square Post in A2 Standard Base
- Packaging: Hard Plastic Gun Case with Black Web Sling & Operators Manual
It is the customer’s responsibility to know and abide with state and local gun laws.
To complete your firearm purchase online, follow the normal checkout process.Important
- You must include your FFL's name and phone number in the comment section before you click "Place My Order".
- Handguns must be shipped via 2nd Day Air.
- You do not need to select 2nd Day Air during checkout.
- You can choose any shipping option for long guns.
- You will receive an order confirmation e-mail with your order number.
- If you do not receive an email order status update within two business days after placing your order, please give us a call at 1-800.852.6088.
- Contact your FFL to arrange pick up of your firearm.
- Ammunition and firearms must be shipped separately
- Once the transfer of the firearm is complete, the manufacturer's warranty is in effect
- Firearms are non-returnable
- California: Handguns must be on Approved List. Assault weapons must be CA Approved
- Connecticut: No Semi-Auto Rifles
- Maryland: Firearms sales only to Class 01 FFL Dealer. Varying restrictions on Assault Weapons
- Massachusetts: No Handguns, Varying restrictions on Assault Weapons
- New Jersey: Firearms sales only to Class 01 FFL Dealer. Varying restrictions on Assault Weapons
- New York: No Assault Weapons, No Handguns (NYC)
- Washington D.C.: No Firearms