A rugged and resilient classic with the protective M4 wings. Right on target when you need it, out of the way when you don’t.Durability, dead-on accuracy, and incomparable convenience.
Troy Industries Folding BattleSights have become the hands-down choice of Special Ops and tactical users all over the world. Easy to install and to deploy, with no levers or springs to fumble with, these sights position apertures at exact factory height. A stainless-steel cross-locking system ensures sights remain upright and zeroed under extreme combat conditions. A push of a button folds the sights securely out of the way until you need them again (they fold to a profile of just 0.460). Troy BattleSights feature a zero-canting attachment system for use on all military and aftermarket receivers. No tools required for adjustment. Each click adjusts .50 MOA. Available in Black and Flat Dark Earth
- Durable, precision-made folding front sights are easy to install and deploy—no fumbling with levers or springs
- Can sustain 1000 lbs. of static force when upright, yet folds down with the push of a button—to a profile less than ½” high.
- Utilizes a standard A2 front sight post with locking detent; positions apertures at exact factory height
- Easy adjustment with a 5.56mm bullet tip or A2 adjustment tool (not included).
- Cross-locking system compatible with all M1913 Picatinny rails
- Zero-canting attachment system designed for use on all military and aftermarket receivers.
- Each click equals .50 MOA of adjustment
- No tools required for adjustment
- Constructed of blackened stainless steel and T6 Aircraft Aluminum (MIL-SPEC Type III Hard Coated)
- Available in Black and Flat Dark Earth
- Made in the USA
- TROY Industries Limited Lifetime Guarantee*.
NOTE: Sight is designed to work on same plane rail systems only. Will not work with a railed gas block that is higher or lower than the receiver.