Designed for sub-compact and compact weapons with all the same great features as the TLR-3 plus the addition of a high power visible red laser light for accurate aiming.
Constructed of an impact-resistant polymer, the ultra-bright TLR-4 is designed to fit compact and sub-compact handguns. Lightweight rail-mounted light with integrated aiming laser, constructed of an impact-resistant polymer, is designed to fit compact and sub-compact handguns. It also fits most full-sized handguns with rails on the market. The light provides 1.5 hours of continuous runtime when in dual mode with the laser. One-handed snap-on and tighten interface keeps hands away from muzzle when attaching/detaching and securely fits a broad range of weapons. The TLR-4 uses just one small 3-volt CR2 lithium battery because the lithium batteries have a storage life over 10 years, and are not affected by extreme temperatures, they provide a ready, extremely reliable source of power.
- Ultra-lightweight only weighing 2.81 oz. (79.7 grams) with included battery
- Compact in size measuring only 2.73 in. (6.93 cm) in length
- Powered by one 3V CR2 lithium battery with 10-year storage life
- C4® LED technology, impervious to shock with a 50,000 hour lifetime
- 640-660nm red laser provides long-range targeting
- 110 lumens measured system output and up to 5,000 candela peak beam intensity
- Borofloat high temperature glass lens
- Textured parabolic reflector produces a concentrated beam with optimum peripheral illumination
- Securely fits a broad range of weapons
- Key kit included for mounting to a variety of weapons (H&K USP models do not include key kit)
- Rail clamp designed to rapidly attach/detach from side of weapon
- One-handed snap-on and tighten interface keeps hands away from muzzle when attaching/detaching.
- Runs 1.5 hours to the 10% output level ( LED only or LED and laser); 11 hours (laser only)
- Impact-resistant engineering polymer with durable anodized aluminum facecap
- Ambidextrous momentary/steady On-Off switch
- Three position mode selector switch for Laser only, LED illumination only or both Laser and LED
- Optimized electronics provide regulated intensity
- Windage and Elevation adjustment screws mounted in brass bushings for long life and dependable zero retention of laser.
- Operating temperature: -20°F to +120°F.
- IPX4 rated design; water resistant operation.
- Serialized for positive identification
- Limited lifetime warranty
Body: Impact resistant Engineering polymer.
Facecap: 6000 series machined aircraft aluminum with black anodized finish.
|Dimensions:||Length: 2.73 in. (6.93 cm)|
Width: 1.20 in. (3.05 cm)
Height: 1.99 in. (5.05 cm)
|Weight:||2.81 oz. (79.7 grams) with battery (included with purchase).|
|Lens:||Borofloat high temperature glass.|
C4® LED technology, impervious to shock with a 50,000 hour lifetime.
640-660nm red laser.
125 lumens measured system output and 5,300 candela peak beam intensity.
Textured parabolic reflector produces a concentrated beam with optimum peripheral illumination.
Laser provides long-range targeting.
Optimized electronics provide regulated intensity.
Ambidextrous momentary/steady On-Off switch.
Three position Mode Selector switch for Laser only, LED illumination only or both Laser and LED
LED only or LED and Laser: 1.5 hours regulated run time to the 10% output level.
Laser only: 11 hours regulated output.
|Batteries:||One (1) 3 Volt CR2 lithium battery, with a storage life of 10 years.|
|Approvals:||Meets applicable European Community Directives|
|Warranty:||Streamlight warrants this product to be free of defects for a lifetime of use except for batteries and bulbs, abuse and normal wear. Streamlight will repair, replace or refund the purchase price of this product should we determine it to be defective. This limited lifetime warranty also excludes rechargeable batteries, chargers, switches and electronics which have a 2 year warranty with proof of purchase. THIS IS THE ONLY WARRANTY, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING ANY WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR SPECIAL DAMAGES ARE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMED EXCEPT WHERE SUCH A LIMITATION IS PROHIBITED BY LAW. You may have other specific legal rights which vary by jurisdiction.|
|Export Controls:||The export of this product is subject to the jurisdiction of the U.S. Department of Commerce Export Administrative Regulations ("EAR"). The exported sale, transfer or shipment of this product is expressly prohibited by U.S. Law and is subject to export restrictions, including export licenses and accompanying documentation and authorization, the absence of which may result in fines and penalties. Furthermore, diversion, resale, re-export or transfer of this product is contrary to U.S. Law and is prohibited without the prior written consent of the U.S. Department of Commerce. Compliance with any and all export controls are the sole responsibility of the distributor.|
Lithium Battery Safety Warning Information: For TLR-3 and TLR-4 series, Streamlight recommends the use of Panasonic, Sanyo, Duracell or Energizer size CR2. Use of other batteries or mixing of used and new or different brand batteries may present a risk of leakage, fire, explosion and serious personal injury. Do not recharge, misuse, short circuit, improperly store or discard, disassemble or heat above 212°F (100°C). Keep away from children.