STINGER SWITCHBLADE® Multi-Function Worklight
Compact & extremely powerful, the Stinger Switchblade® LED rechargeable area light offers three (3) lighting options. Cool white LEDs for area lighting. 90 CRI LEDs for color matching, and a UV LED for leak detection. All use the latest in power LED technology.
The rechargeable battery results in one of the lowest operating costs of any area light of this type. The blade of the Switchblade can rotate 180º on the body. Soft detents will hold the blade in your desired position, and the light will stand on its tail with the light bar in any position.
There are multiple ways to hook and hang the light. Use the hooks on the base plate or the retractable hook (Lift and slide out the integrated hook.) for many hanging options. The weighted base also includes magnets that will hold the light on any convenient ferrous metal surface (in any orientation) to provide task-specific illumination.
- Material/Lens: Impact modified Nylon, non-slip textured barrel grip, and replaceable hard coated Polycarbonate lenses.
- Dimensions / Weight:
- Folded length: 9.8” | 24.89 cm
- Extended length: 17” | 43.18 cm
- 17.1 oz. | 485 g
- Light Source:
- Double-sided light bar
- 90 CRI LEDs - Color-Rite Technology - allows you to distinguish between similar colors - for paint matching, checking wires, etc.
- UV LED for leak detection
- Cool white LEDs for bright, white light
- Output / Run time: Three operating modes
- High CRI LEDs - Streamlight’s Color-Rite Technology - to better see the color spectrum: 600 lumens; runs 3.75 hours
- UV LED for leak detection: 500mW; runs 15 hours
- Cool white LEDs for bright, white light: 800 lumens; runs 3.75 hours
- Switch: Multi-function, push-button switch
- Battery / Charging:
- Li Ion 5200 mAh cell
- Fits existing Stinger chargers
- USB charge port using micro USB cord
- Recharges in 8 hours
- IPX4 - water-resistant
- LED charge-continuity indicator, compact
- 1 meter impact resistance tested
- Snap-in charger holder that mounts in any position
- Serialized for positive identification
Most models meet applicable European Community DirectivesWarranty:
Streamlight warrants this product to be free of defects for a lifetime of use except for batteries and bulbs, abuse and normal wear. Streamlight will repair, replace or refund the purchase price of this product should they determine it to be defective. This limited lifetime warranty also excludes rechargeable batteries, chargers, switches and electronics which have a 2 year warranty with proof of purchase.
THIS IS THE ONLY WARRANTY, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING ANY WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR SPECIAL DAMAGES ARE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMED EXCEPT WHERE SUCH LIMITATION IS PROHIBITED BY LAW.
You may have other specific legal rights which vary by jurisdiction. Visit streamlight.com for full warranty information.