It’s USB rechargeable, and it accepts multiple battery sources to use as a backup so you’ll always have power when you need it.
The Pro Tac® HPL USB is a versatile tactical light that can charge from multiple sources and use three battery types; Streamlight rechargeable lithium ion battery, two CR123A batteries, or commercially available Rechargeable Li Ion cells (see Battery detail below). This light will charge from a laptop or most USB wall chargers. Multi battery versatility means you can always use primary disposable cells to power the light when a charging source is not available.
It features a tail cap switch for momentary or constant on operation, three different user selectable programs and a pocket clip for convenience. The aluminum housing with Type II Military Spec anodizing helps make the light extremely durable and abrasion resistant. Packaged with a removable pocket clip and holster.
- CASE MATERIAL: 6000 series machined aircraft aluminum with Type II MIL-Spec anodized finish.
- Length: 7.08 in. | 18.0 cm
- Head Diameter: 1.72 in. | 4.38 cm
- Body Diameter: 1.07 in. | 2.7 cm
- WEIGHT: 9.24 oz. | 262 g with Li Ion rechargeable battery. (Included in purchase)
- LENS: Glass lens; gasket sealed.
- LIGHT SOURCE: C4® LED technology, impervious to shock with a 50,000 hour lifetime.
- LIGHT OUTPUT: See chart. Fully regulated output for consistent lumen performance over the battery life.
- ON/OFF: Multi-function, push-button tactical tail switch.
- One handed operation of momentary, variable intensity or strobe mode.
- TEN-TAP® programmable switch allows user selection of one of three different programs:
- high/strobe/low (factory default), high only, or low/medium/high.
- RUN TIME: See Chart. All runtime claims are to 10% of initial lumen output. Strobe: 3 continuous hours.
- BATTERY: Streamlight Lithium Ion cell pack (P/N 74175) with on board safety circuit. Rechargeable up to 1000 times.
- The light will also function if you install two 3V CR123A lithium cells, or a commercially available "Li Ion 18650 protected cylindrical 3.7V 2200-3100 mAh "button top" rechargeable battery" that has its own cradle charging system. Note: These cells will not charge in the light.
- CHARGING: Digital control circuit that prevents overcharge. Charge indication LED: Red – Charging; Green – Charged.
- Fully recharges battery in 7 hours with Streamlight AC/USB adapter and charges the Rechargeable Lithium Ion battery in the product.
- C4® LED technology for extreme brightness.
- IPX4 rated for water resistant operation. All openings o-ring sealed.
- 2 meter impact resistance tested.
- LED Solid State Power Regulation provides maximum light output throughout battery life.
- TEN-TAP® programmable switch allows user to select one of three different programs.
- Anti-roll face cap.
- Serialized for positive identification.
- Micro USB charge port under water resistant sliding cover.
- Rechargeable using supplied USB cord.
- Removable pocket clip and Holster
- STR-88077 comes with USB cord and holster
- STR-88078 comes with USB 120V AC / 12V DC charger and holster
- Meets applicable European Community Directives.
- CEC Compliant
Streamlight warrants this product to be free of defects for a lifetime of use except for batteries and bulbs, abuse and normal wear. Streamlight will repair, replace or refund the purchase price of this product should they determine it to be defective. This limited lifetime warranty also excludes rechargeable batteries, chargers, switches and electronics which have a 2 year warranty with proof of purchase.
THIS IS THE ONLY WARRANTY, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING ANY WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR SPECIAL DAMAGES ARE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMED EXCEPT WHERE SUCH LIMITATION IS PROHIBITED BY LAW. You may have other specific legal rights which vary by jurisdiction.