Save money over the cost of standard batteries with the Enduro Pro USB rechargeable headlamp.Includes Headlamp, USB cord, elastic headstrap, rubber hard-hat strap, and 3M® Dual Lock®
You’ll always have the light you need with Spot and Flood beams, each with high, medium and low modes. Spot gives you a bright, focused beam and Flood gives you soft, area illumination that won’t tire your eyes on a long job.
The Enduro® Pro USB headlamp features two power LEDs and a total of six output modes. Three levels each for spot and flood. The spot beam uses a cool white LED for max illumination, while the flood mode uses a 90 CRI LED for better color recognition.
Battery charging is effortless, just pull open the rubber USB cover and plug in the charge cord. Charge indication is provided with red for charging and green for charged on the front of the light. In use, there is battery power remaining shown in the on/off button. Green, Yellow, Red and Blinking Red when charging is needed.
The headband design is also optimized for easy cleaning.
- CASE MATERIAL: Tough Polycarbonate thermoplastic construction with elastomer over mold. Easy color change from Black to Safety Yellow with the snap on color cover.
- DIMENSIONS: Height: 1.85 in. (4.70 cm) Width: 2.19 in. (5.56 cm) Front to Back: 1.7 in (4.32 cm)
- WEIGHT: 3.6 oz (102.0 grams) with Lithium battery.
- LENS: Unbreakable polycarbonate lens.
- LIGHT SOURCE: Two (2) White LEDs, impervious to shock with a 50,000 hour lifetime.
- LIGHT OUTPUT: Spot and flood beams with low, medium and high modes:
High: 200 lumens; 2,080 candela; 91m beam; runs 6.25 hours
Medium: 90 lumens; 890 candela; 60m beam; runs 19 hours
Low: 25 lumens; 250 candela; 32m beam; runs 48 hours
High: 145 lumens; 220 candela; 30m beam; runs 7 hours
Medium: 50 lumens; 80 candela; 18m beam; runs 21 hours
Low: 15 lumens; 30 candela; 11m beam; runs 48 hours
- Multi-function push button switch: Low, Medium, High and Off
- To change the lights beam from Spot to Flood, Turn on the light, then press and hold the on/off button for two seconds until the light changes to flood. Release the button. To go back to the Spot beam, repeat the press and hold process again.
- Switching Output Modes: Pushing the button within 1.5 seconds of the last button push will change the light mode. You may sequence through all light levels and then to off.
- NOTE: If you wait more than two seconds between button pushes, the next press of the button will turn the light off.
- BATTERY: 2000 mAh lithium polymer cell. Recharges in approximately 4 hours (dependent of output port voltage).
- LED technology for extreme brightness.
- USB to micro USB charge cord.
- 45°tilting head.
- IPX4 rated for water resistant operation.
- 2 meter impact resistance tested.