$291.09 to $367.67
MULTI C4® LED LANTERN is an industrial-duty, rechargeable, portable lantern featuring C4® LED technology for high brightness, long runtime and reliability.Features:
- 3 C4® LEDs and deep dish parabolic reflectors to produce a large spot pattern
- LEDs are impervious to shock with a 50,000 hour lifetime
- Optimized electronics provide regulated intensity
- 2 levels of lighting:
- High: 540 lumens; 55,000 candela peak beam intensity
- Low: 330 lumens; 32,000 candela peak beam intensity
- High: 7 hours to the 10% output level
- Low: 15 hours to the 10% output level
- Jumper selectable high or low setting to allow selection of more light output or more runtime
- Zero-maintenance 6V, 12Ah sealed lead acid battery. Rechargeable up to 500 times
- Push button switch
- Rubberized impact bumper
- IPX4 rated for water-resistance
- High impact ABS thermoplastic housing
- Cushioned grip handle
- Reinforced D-rings
- Rubberized lens ring
- Fits existing LiteBox mounting racks
- Rack meets requirements of NFPA 1901-188.8.131.52 (2003) mounted in any position
- Limited lifetime warranty
Two power levels to meet operational needs or departmental requirements. Internally selectable high or low power settings let you choose a brighter light or longer runtime to meet the specific needs of your operations or departmental requirements.
- High: Up to 540 Lumens peak, producing an intensely focused long-range, smoke-cutting beam of more than 55,000 candela. Provides 5.5 hours of continuous regulated runtime at virtually full brightness; up to 7 continuous hours to the ANSI FL1-specified 10% output level.
- Low: 330 Lumens peak, producing a potent 32,000 candela of smoke piercing light with a reach of almost 400 yards. Provides 14 hours of continuous regulated runtime at virtually full brightness before quickly falling off to provide another hour of useful light for navigation or less critical applications the ANSI FL1 specified 10% output level.
Standard System includes:
- 120V AC and 12V DC Charger Cords
- Charge/Mounting Rack
- Shoulder Strap
- 12V DC Charger Cord
- Vehicle-Mountable Hard-Wire Rack
- Shoulder Strap
- CASE MATERIAL:
- High-impact ABS thermoplastic housing.
- Rubberized impact bumper, lens ring and cushioned-grip handle
- 11.5" x 5.1" x 7"
- 29.2 x 13 x 17.8 cm
- WEIGHT: 7.9 lbs. (3.58 kg) with battery (included)
- LENS: Gasket sealed glass lens.
- LIGHT SOURCE: 3 shockproof C4 LEDs with a 50,000 hour lifetime.
- High for bright light: 540 lumens; 55,000 candela; 469m beam distance
- Low for when less light is needed and for longer run times: 330 lumens; 32,000 candela; 358m beam distance
- RUN TIME:
- High: 7 hours
- Low: 15 hours
- Jumper selectable high or low settings allow selection of more light output or more runtime.
- Multifunction, push-button tactical tail cap switch provides one-handed operation of momentary, variable intensity or strobe mode.
- TEN-TAP® programmable switch allows user selection of one of three different programs:
- 1) High/Strobe/Low (Factory Default)
- 2) High Only
- 3) Low/Medium/High
- Zero-maintenance 6V, 12Ah sealed lead acid battery.
- Red and green LEDs give charge status feedback.
- Most models meet applicable European Community Directives.
- Charge rack meets requirements of NFPA 1901-184.108.40.206 (2003) mounted in any position
Warranty: Streamlight warrants this product to be free of defects for a lifetime of use except for batteries and bulbs, abuse and normal wear. We will repair, replace or refund the purchase price of this product should we determine it to be defective. This limited lifetime warranty also excludes rechargeable batteries, chargers, switches and electronics which have a 2 year warranty with proof of purchase.
THIS IS THE ONLY WARRANTY,EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING ANY WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR SPECIAL DAMAGES ARE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMED EXCEPT WHERE SUCH LIMITATION IS PROHIBITED BY LAW.
You may have other specific legal rights which vary by jurisdiction.