Durable, versatile, and easy to use, Streamlight’s Bandit Headlamp emits a bright, diffused white light that provides effective illumination for up-close tasks.
The lightweight, low-profile Bandit Headlamp features a Chip on Board (COB) LED, which produces bright, even, diffused light that’s ideal for illuminating up-close tasks in your personal or work area. The multifunction push-button switch allows you to easily and efficiently sequence through the headlamp’s three lighting modes: high, low, and emergency flash.
The Bandit’s polycarbonate body is IPX4 water resistant and impact resistant up to 2 meters. The adjustable elastic headband securely and comfortably fits on your forehead, while the snap-in visor clip enables you to attach the headlamp to the brim of a baseball cap. The headlamp runs on one 450 mAh lithium polymer cell, which can be fully recharged in approximately 2.5 hours using the USB cord.
Streamlight’s Bandit Headlamp is ideal for use in hardware/tool, industrial, automotive, sporting goods, law enforcement, fire and rescue, and other consumer applications.
- White, White & Green or White & Red Chip on Board (COB) LED produces bright, even, diffused light that has less shadows than spot beams, making it ideal for use in up-close tasks
- Multifunction push-button switch allows you to easily and efficiently sequence through the headlamp’s three lighting modes
- Polycarbonate body is IPX4 water resistant and impact resistant up to 2 meters
- Adjustable elastic headband securely and comfortably fits on your forehead
- Snap-in visor clip enables you to attach the lamp to the brim of a baseball cap or to add additional downward adjustability when wearing the adjustable elastic headband
- Headlamp runs on one 450 mAh lithium polymer cell
- 5” | 12.7 cm USB cord can fully charge the light in approximately 2.5 hours when plugged into a power source
- Bandit headlamp works well for hardware/tool, industrial, automotive, sporting goods, law enforcement, fire and rescue, and other consumer applications
- Case Material: Impact resistant polycarbonate body
- Dimensions: 2.7 in x 0.75” x 1.13” | 6.85 cm x 1.9 cm x 2.87 cm
- 1.3 oz. | 36.8 g with headband attached
- 1.4 oz. | 39.7 g with hat clip adaptor attached
- Lens: Impact resistant polycarbonate lens
- Light Source: Chip on Board (COB) LED, impervious to shock with a 50,000 hour lifetime
- Light Source:
- WHITE: High = 180 Lumens, Low = 35 Lumens
- GREEN: High = 135 Lumens, Low = 25 Lumens
- RED: High = 45 Lumens, Low = 10 Lumens
- ON/OFF: Press the on/off button, for constant on operation. (Low, High, and Off.)
- Switching modes: Pushing the button within 1.5 seconds of the last button push will change the light mode. You may sequence through both light levels, and then to off.
- Access Flash mode (white COB only models) – Press and hold the button for 3 seconds. The light will change to flash mode. To go back to low/high mode, repeat 3 second button push.
- Access Red or Green color mode on models with dual color COB - Press and hold the button for 3 seconds. Release the button once the color changes. To go back to White COB, repeat 3 second button push.
- Run Time:
- White COB - High 2 hrs. Low 9.5 hrs.
- Green COB – High 3 hrs. Low 13.5 hrs.
- Red COB – High 2.5 hrs. Low 10 hrs.
- Battery: Non-replaceable 450 mAh Lithium Polymer cell; sealed inside unit for service free operation.
- Charging: Charge time is approximately 2.5 hours depending on USB charge source. The Red LED lights in the on/off button to show the battery is charging. A Green LED indicates the battery is charged.
- COB LED technology for extreme brightness
- IPX4 Weather resistant
- 2 meter impact resistance tested
- Meets applicable European Community Directives.
- CEC Compliant