Remington Ammo 40 S&W Golden Saber 180gr BJHP 1 Case of 10 Boxes of 50 Rounds
Formerly a law enforcement only product, Golden Saber Bonded is now available to the public. The ultimate in defensive and tactical handgun ammunition, these rounds utilize exclusive technology to produce match-grade accuracy and optimal terminal performance.
Improving on trusted Golden Saber, Golden Saber Bonded’s reduced bullet nose diameter, optimized jacket thickness, and Remington bonded-bullet manufacturing process produces unmatched expansion, weight-retention and barrier-blind performance to keep you safe.
Loaded in the USA, Golden Saber Bonded is available in 357 Sig, 9mm Luger, 40 S&W and 45 Auto.
- Lead core hot-bonded to brass jacket
- Exceptional weight retention
- Reduced bullet nose diameter for precise bore alignment and match-grade accuracy
- Requires less energy to initiate expansion
- Loaded in the USA
- Available in 357 Sig, 9mm, 40 S&W, 45 Auto
- Caliber: 40 S&W
- Grain Weight: 180
- Muzzle Velocity: 1015
- Bullet Style: Bonded Brass Jacketed Hollow Point
- Federal law requires that you must be at least 18 years old to purchase shotgun ammunition and rifle ammunition and 21 years or older to purchase handgun.
- Ground only. Expedited shipping is not available
- Ammunition and firearms must be shipped separately
- Ammunition is non-returnable
- Please check your local laws for restrictions before ordering ammunition.
- Some states require that you purchase with an FFL. Contact your FFL to arrange pickup of your ammunition.
- If your state requires an FFL, follow the normal checkout process.
- Alaska: No ammo sales
- Illinois: You must submit FOID and State ID on file
- Hawaii: No ammo sales
- Connecticut: Must submit pistol carry permit on file
- California: No Ammo without a FFL
- Massachusetts: No Ammo without a FFL
- New Jersey: Must submit handgun carry permit for Handgun or hollowpoint ammo
- New York: No Ammo without a FFL
- Washington D.C.: No Ammo
- APO & FPO Address: No Ammo
- PO. Boxes: No Ammo
WARNING: Discharging firearms in poorly ventilated areas, cleaning firearms, or handling ammunition may result in exposure to lead and other substances known to the State of California to cause birth defects, reproductive harm, and other serious physical injuries. Have adequate ventilation at all times. Wash hands thoroughly after exposure.
For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov/