LWRC Direct Impingement 5.56 16" BlackDirect Impingement Done Right. Step UP!
The LWRCI™ Di is made with the same craftsmanship and design excellence that comes with every LWRCI™ firearm. Built from the ground up to be more than just another direct impingement rifle, the LWRCI™ Di delivers the quality every rifle enthusiast demands with innovation that's expected from LWRCI™.
High Performance features like fully ambidextrous controls, monoforged upper receiver with modular one-piece free float rail, LWRCI™ Cold Hammer Forged Nicor-treated spiral fluted barrel. LWRCI's innovative "keyless" bolt carrier design, combined with an operating system that is time-tested, makes the Di the perfect addition to the LWRCI™ lineup.
And, since the full ambidextrous lower receiver is compatible with the rest of our IC family, you can upgrade your Di to LWRCI's flagship, piston-driven IC just by switching out the upper. Step Up to High Performance- Step Up to LWRCI™- DI!Specifications
- Caliber: 5.56 NATO
- Barrel: 16.1” [40.9cm]
- Weight: 6.6lbs [2.9kg]
- O/A Length: 32" - 35.25" [81.3-89.5cm]
- Muzzle Threads: 1/2 x 28 TPI
- Rifling: 1:7" RH
- LWRCI™ Direct Impingement System
- LWRCI™ Proprietary Di Bolt Carrier Group
- LWRCI™ Modular , One Piece Free-Float Rail
- LWRCI™Angled Ergonomic Fore Grip W/Qd Sling Point
- LWRCI™ Rail Panels And Hand Stop
- Fully Ambidextrous Lower Controls: Mag Release, Bolt Catch/Release, Selector
- LWRCI™ Enhanced Fire Control Group
- LWRCI™ A2 Birdcage Flash Hider
- LWRCI™ Ambidextrous Sling Mount
- LWRCI™ Ambidextrous Charging Handle
- LWRCI™ Adjustable Compact Stock
- Magpul® Moe+®Grip
Flat rate shipping charge of $15.
This item is excluded from shipping promotions.
Please check your local laws for restrictions before ordering firearms.IMPORTANT:
You must include your FFL's name and phone number in the comment section before you click "Place My Order".
- Handguns must be shipped via 2nd Day Air. You do not need to select 2nd Day Air during checkout, You can choose any shipping option for long guns.
- You will receive an order confirmation e-mail with your order number. If you do not receive an email order status update within two business days after placing your order, please give us a call at 1-800.852.6088.
- Contact your FFL to arrange pickup of your firearm.
- Ammunition and firearms must be shipped separately
- Once the transfer of the firearm is complete, the manufacturer's warranty is in effect
- Firearms are non-returnable
High Capacity Magazine Restrictions
- California: Handguns must be on Approved List. Assault weapons must be CA Approved.
- Connecticut: No Semi-Auto Rifles
- Maryland: Firearms sales only to Class 01 FFL Dealer. Varying restrictions on Assault Weapons
- Massachusetts: No Handguns, Varying restrictions on Assault Weapons
- New Jersey: Firearms sales only to Class 01 FFL Dealer. Varying restrictions on Assault Weapons
- New York: No Assault Weapons, No Handguns (NYC)
- Washington D.C.: No Firearms
High capacity magazines are not legal in all areas of the U.S. Please be aware of your local laws before ordering. It is the customer's responsibility to comply with all laws regarding these items.State Restrictions on Large-Capacity Magazines
|California||10 round limit|
|Colorado||15 round limit|
|Connecticut||10 round limit|
|District of Columbia||10 round limit|
|Hawaii||10 round limit|
|Maryland||10 round limit|
|Massachusetts||10 round limit|
|New Jersey||10 round limit|
|New York||10 round limit|