DSI Variant 1 5.56 16" Rifle
The Variant 1 is built on DSI's precision-matched 7075 billet receiver set. This matching lightweight receiver set makes the perfect foundation for this rifle.
Keeping the shooter in mind, the lightweight design and tight tolerances appeal to the novice and expert alike. The Variant 1 is compatible with all mil-spec AR-15 style parts. The upper receiver has an optic-ready Picatinny rail, while the lower receiver has an integrated and enlarged trigger guard and a flare cut magazine well.
The Variant 1 offers competition performance with combat reliability.Specifications
Please check your local laws for restrictions before ordering firearms.IMPORTANT
- Precision CNC from aerospace aluminum billet 7075-T6
- Intricate lightweight design
- Type III Hardcoat Anodized with a Custom Tungsten Cerakote Finish
- Upper/lower tension screw setup
- M4 feed ramp extensions
- Forward assist (Removed from similar high-end rifles)
- Edges deburred for clean smooth finish
- Allen screw bolt catch pin
- Allen screw forward assist pin
- Winter trigger guard
- DSI Billet Ambidextrous Charging Handle
- DSI Billet Ambidextrous 90 Degree Safety Selector
- DSI M16 Bolt Carrier Group
- DSI Ultralight Narrow Profile M-Lok 9" Forearm
- DSI Steel Micro Gas Block
- Carbine Gas System
- DSI 16" 5.56 HBAR Threaded 1:9 Nitrite Barrel
- DSI Competition Compensator
- Magpul PMAG 30 (10 Round Magazine Ships to Maryland)
- Hogue Adjustable Stock: Black
- Ambidextrous Sling Plate
- Hogue Pistol Grip: Black
- Optic Ready (sights not included)
- Proudly made in the USA
- You must include your FFL's name and phone number in the comment section before you click "Place My Order".
- Handguns must be shipped via 2nd Day Air. You do not need to select 2nd Day Air during checkout, You can choose any shipping option for long guns.
- You will receive an order confirmation e-mail with your order number. If you do not receive an email order status update within two business days after placing your order, please give us a call at 1-800.852.6088.
- Contact your FFL to arrange pickup of your firearm.
- Ammunition and firearms must be shipped separately
- Once the transfer of the firearm is complete, the manufacturer's warranty is in effect
- Firearms are non-returnable
High Capacity Magazine RestrictionsHigh capacity magazines are not legal in all areas of the U.S. Please be aware of your local laws before ordering. It is the customer's responsibility to comply with all laws regarding these items.State Restrictions on Large-Capacity Magazines
- California: Handguns must be on Approved List. Assault weapons must be CA Approved.
- Connecticut: No Semi-Auto Rifles
- Maryland: Firearms sales only to Class 01 FFL Dealer. Varying restrictions on Assault Weapons
- Massachusetts: No Handguns, Varying restrictions on Assault Weapons
- New Jersey: Firearms sales only to Class 01 FFL Dealer. Varying restrictions on Assault Weapons
- New York: No Assault Weapons, No Handguns (NYC)
- Washington D.C.: No Firearms
- California: 10 round limit
- Colorado: 15 round limit
- Connecticut: 10 round limit
- District of Columbia: 10 round limit
- Hawaii: 10 round limit
- Maryland: 10 round limit
- Massachusetts: 10 round limit
- New Jersey: 10 round limit
- New York: 10 round limit