Beretta TIKKA T3x TAC A1 6.5 Creedmoor 24" 10rd Bolt Action
A special development for law enforcement sniper application. The rifle is based on Sako’s famous Tikka T3 bolt action construction but made to meet the challenging requirements of long-range tactical shooting.
The T3x TAC A1 provides straightforward performance and ruggedness with just the right amount of adjustability and absolute precision, all in a lightweight and compact package.
The aluminum chassis stock system offers a foldable rear stock with a quick adjustable cheek piece and adjustable length of pull. Picatinny rail on the receiver provides a solid platform for day scope mounting and an AR-type for-end for NVD, LAD, and other accessories.
The muzzle is threaded (M18x1) for attaching a muzzle brake and/or a suppressor. Silky smooth bolt operation provides flawless feeding from the steel box magazines. The aluminum chassis stock system is compatible with most common AR-15 type fore-ends, pistol grips, and rear stocks, making the rifle fully modular for all operational requirements.Please check your local laws for restrictions before ordering firearms.To complete your firearm purchase online, follow the normal checkout process.Important: You must include your FFL's name and phone number in the comment section before you click "Place My Order".Handguns must be shipped via 2nd Day Air. You do not need to select 2nd Day Air during checkout. You can choose any shipping option for long guns.You will receive an order confirmation e-mail with your order number. If you do not receive an email order status update within two business days after placing your order, please give us a call at 1-800.852.6088.Contact your FFL to arrange pickup of your firearm.Important Notes:
- Ammunition and firearms must be shipped separately
- Once the transfer of the firearm is complete, the manufacturer's warranty is in effect
- Firearms are non-returnable
State Restrictions on Large-Capacity Magazines:
- California: Handguns must be on the Approved List. Assault weapons must be CA Approved.
- Connecticut: No Semi-Auto Rifles.
- Maryland: Firearms sales only to Class 01 FFL Dealer. Varying restrictions on Assault Weapons
- Massachusetts: No Handguns, Varying restrictions on Assault Weapons
- New Jersey: Firearms sales only to Class 01 FFL Dealer. Varying restrictions on Assault Weapons
- New York: No Assault Weapons, No Handguns (NYC)
- Washington D.C.: No Firearms
- California: 10 round limit
- Colorado: 15 round limit
- Connecticut: 10 round limit
- District of Columbia: 10 round limit
- Hawaii: 10 round limit
- Maryland: 10 round limit
- Massachusetts: 10 round limit
- New Jersey: 10 round limit
- New York: 10 round limit