Experience the TLR in a new light.
Ultra lightweight and low profile, the TLR-7® weapon-mounted tactical light features the latest in C4® LED technology and provides 1.5 hours of continuous runtime from a single lithium battery. Rail clamp is designed to rapidly attach/detach from side of compact and full frame weapons.
The small and mighty TLR-7 securely fits a broad range of full-size and compact handguns. Low-profile design prevents snagging, and a “safe off” feature prevents accidental activation, saving batteries. Rail grip clamp system securely attaches/detaches quickly and safely with no tools and without putting your hands in front of muzzle.
- Securely fits a broad range of guns
- Ambidextrous, multi-function switch
- Low-profile, prevents snagging
- “Safe off” feature prevents accidental activation, saves batteries
- 500 lumens; 4,300 candela; 131m beam; runs 1.5 hours
- User enabled strobe function
- Custom optic produces a narrow beam with optimum peripheral illumination
- Rail locating keys
- Operating temperature: -40°F to +120°F
- Case Material:
- Body and Facecap: 6000 Series machined aircraft aluminum with black anodized finish.
- Switch housing: Impact and chemical resistant engineered polymer with elastomeric overmold
- IPX7; waterproof to 1m for 30 minutes
- Dimensions: 2.15” x 1.18" x 1.27" | 5.46 cm x 2.98 cm x 3.22 cm
- Weight: 2.4 oz. | 68.1 g with battery
- Lens: Borofloat high temperature glass
- Light source: C4® LED technology, impervious to shock with a 50,000 hour lifetime
- On/Off: Left and right side switches provide ambidextrous operation
- Quick press for constant on operation and press and hold for momentary operation
- Double tap either switch within ¼ second activates strobe (if enabled)
- Battery: One (1) 3 Volt CR123A lithium battery, with a storage life of 10 years. (Included)
- Serialized for positive identification
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Approvals: Meets applicable European Community Directives