Weapon-Mounted Tactical Illuminator with both visible C4 LED illumination and 850 nm LED Infrared (IR) illumination.
The TLR-VIR® gives you two sources of light, visible and IR. Switch from the long reaching, bright white, C4®-powered LED illuminator to the infrared LED illuminator via your remote switch or paddle switch on the back door. With an easy-access strobe, you’re ready for anything.
Lightweight, compact, lithium battery powered Weapon-Mounted Tactical Illuminator with integrated IR LED and the latest in visible power C4®LED technology. The light is built with shockproof LEDs and provides at least 2.5 hours of continuous run time when using visible illumination mode or 20 hours when using IR illumination mode. Tethered battery door and latch mechanism prevents battery door loss while providing easy battery replacement. When enabled, strobe activated on two or more momentary paddle hits. Rail clamp designed to rapidly attach/detach from side of weapon without tools.Features:
- Powered by two 3V CR123A lithium batteries (included) with 10-year storage life
- Illumination sources:
- Visible C4® LED, impervious to shock with a 50,000 hour lifetime
- 300 lumens; 12,000 candela peak beam intensity; runs 2.5 hours
- Deep dish parabolic reflector produces a concentrated beam with optimum peripheral illumination
- Infrared illuminator - 850 nm LED. Shock-proof with a 20,000 hour lifetime
- 1000mW/sr (min) radiant intensity providing optimum illumination when using night vision equipment; runs 20 hours
- High temperature, shock-mounted, impact resistant Boro Float glass with anti-reflective coating
- Solid-state current regulation for consistent illumination level
- One handed snap-on and tighten interface keeps hands away from muzzle when attaching/detaching.
- Securely fits all long guns with MIL-STD-1913 rails such as an M16, M4 or SCAR platforms, as well as M240 and M249 machine guns
- 6000 series anodized machined aircraft aluminum body with high impact, chemically resistant engineering polymer IR LED housing
- Momentary/steady On-Off switch with plug port for momentary remote switch
- Three position mode selector switch (IR Illumination, Safe OFF, Visible Illumination)
- Tactile indicator on IR LED housing identifies IR illumination position
- User programmable strobe enable/disable; double-tap paddle switch to enable strobe function
- Strobe can be disabled
- Extensively live-fire tested impact resistant construction
- Operating temperature: -40°F to +150°F
- IPX7 rated design; waterproof to 1 meter for 30 minutes
- Serialized for positive identification
- Limited lifetime warranty
Lithium Battery Safety Warning Information: Streamlight recommends the use of Streamlight, Panasonic, Sanyo, Energizer CR123A or Duracell 123 with its non-rechargeable lithium battery products. Use of other batteries or mixing of used and new or different brand batteries may present a risk of leakage, fire, explosion and serious personal injury. Do not recharge, misuse, short circuit, improperly store or discard, disassemble or heat above 212° F (100° C). Keep away from children.
|6000 Series machined aircraft aluminum with black anodized finish main body.|
High impact, chemically resistant engineering polymer IR LED housing.
|Length: 3.82 in. (9.70 cm)|
Width (at Body): 1.47 in. (3.73 cm)
Width (at Thumbscrew): 1.70 in. (4.32 cm)
Height: 2.03 in. (5.16 cm)
|6.0 oz. (170 grams) with batteries, retained lens cap and remote switch.|
|High temperature, shock mounted, impact resistant Boro Float glass lens with anti-reflective coating.|
|Visible: C4®LED technology, impervious to shock with a 50,000 hour lifetime.|
Infrared: LED emitter, 850 nm, impervious to shock with a 20,000 hour lifetime.
|Visible: 300 lumens and 12,000 candela peak beam intensity measured system output.|
Deep-dish parabolic reflector produces a concentrated beam with optimum peripheral illumination.
Infrared: 1000mW/sr (min) radiant intensity providing optimum illumination when using night vision equipment.
|Visible: 2.5 hours regulated runtime.|
Infrared: 20 hours regulated runtime when using IR illumination mode.
Solid-state current regulation for consistent illumination level.
|IR Illumination mode selection tactile indicator on housing.|
Three position Mode Selector switch (IR Illumination, Safe OFF, Visible Illumination).
Momentary/steady On-Off switch with plug port for momentary remote switch.
Double tap of momentary switch within 0.4 seconds activates strobe.
|Two 3V CR123A lithium batteries (included), with 10-year storage life|
|Meets applicable European Community Directives (CE).|
|Streamlight warrants this product to be free of defects for a lifetime of use except for batteries and bulbs, abuse and normal wear. We will repair, replace or refund the purchase price of this product should we determine it to be defective. This limited lifetime warranty also excludes rechargeable batteries, chargers, switches and electronics which have a 2 year warranty with proof of purchase. THIS IS THE ONLY WARRANTY,EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING ANY WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR SPECIAL DAMAGES ARE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMED EXCEPT WHERE SUCH LIMITATION IS PROHIBITED BY LAW. You may have other specific legal rights which vary by jurisdiction.|