The low-profile TLR™ RM 2 features independently operating push-button and remote pressure switches to provide the security of knowing you’ll always have light.
Packaged as a kit offering everything you need to mount to your long gun. Includes rail locating keys, tail cap switch, remote pressure switch, mounting clips & two lithium batteries
Lightweight & compact, the TLR™ RM 1 and TLR™ RM 2 Weapon-Mounted Tactical Lights features the latest in shock-proof LED technology for high lumen operation. The TLR™ RM 1 provides 1.5 hours of runtime from a single CR123 lithium battery delivers 500 lumens output. The TLR™ RM 2 provides 1.5 hours of runtime with two CR123 lithium batteries featuring 1000 lumens output.
Both models delivers a powerful beam with extensive range, good peripheral coverage and a selectable strobe mode. Ergonomically friendly multi-function tactical tail switch. Remote switch input option (remote switch included with purchase).
Securely attach/detach from any long gun with a MIL Standard 1913 Rail.
- CASE MATERIAL: Body and Facecap: 6000 Series machined aircraft aluminum with Type II Mil-Spec anodized finish.
- Switch housing: Impact and chemical resistant Hi-impact engineered polymer.
- DIMENSIONS: 1.18" x 1.27" x 4.55" | 2.98 cm x 3.22 cm x 11.55 cm
- WEIGHT: 4.55 oz. (129.0 grams) with batteries (included with purchase)
- LENS: High temperature, shock mounted, AR coated, impact resistant Borofloat® glass.
- LIGHT SOURCE: LED, white, impervious to shock with a 50,000 hour lifetime.
- LIGHT OUTPUT: 1,000 lumens, 10,000 candela peak beam intensity and 200 m beam distance.
- Custom TIR optic produces a concentrated beam with optimum peripheral illumination.
- Optimized electronics provide regulated intensity.
- Multi-function, push button tactical tail switch or remote pressure switch. Quick press for constant on operation and press and hold for momentary operation. Double tap either switch within ¼ second activates strobe (if enabled).
- “Safe” mode to prevent unintentional activation. Loosen the facecap approximately ¼ turn to detent.
- RUN TIME: 1.5 continuous hours to the 10% output level. 3 continuous hours on strobe.
- BATTERY: (2) 3 Volt CR123A lithium batteries, with a storage life of 10 years.
- High power LED for extreme brightness.
- Ambidextrous operation.
- One handed snap-on and tighten interface keeps hands away from muzzle when attaching or
- Securely fits a broad range of weapons using key kit provided.
- Extensively live-fire tested.
- Operating temperature: -40°F to +120°F.
- IPX7 rated design; waterproof to 1 meter for 30 minutes.
- Serialized for positive identification.
Meets applicable European Community Directives.Warranty:
Streamlight's Limited lifetime warranty.