Lightweight & compact, the TLR™ RM 1 Weapon-Mounted Tactical Light features the latest in shock-proof LED technology for high lumen operation.
Includes Light only with Key Kit and (1) CR123A lithium battery.
The TLR RM 1 provides 1.5 hours of runtime from a single CR123 lithium battery delivers 500 lumens output.
The TLR RM 1 delivers a powerful beam with extensive range, good peripheral coverage and a selectable strobe mode. Ergonomically friendly multi-function tactical tail switch.
Securely attach/detach from any long gun with a MIL Standard 1913 Rail.
- CASE MATERIAL:
- Body and Facecap: 6000 Series machined aircraft aluminum with Type II Mil-Spec anodized finish.
- Switch housing: Impact and chemical resistant Hi-impact engineered polymer.
- DIMENSIONS: 1.18" x 1.27" x 3.2" | 2.98 cm x 3.22 cm x 8.12 cm
- WEIGHT: 2.74 oz. (77.9 grams) with battery (included with purchase)
- LENS: High temperature, shock mounted, AR coated, impact resistant Borofloat® glass.
- LIGHT SOURCE: LED, white, impervious to shock with a 50,000 hour lifetime.
- LIGHT OUTPUT:
- 500 lumens, 5,000 candela peak beam intensity and 140 m beam distance.
- Custom TIR optic produces a concentrated beam with optimum peripheral illumination.
- Optimized electronics provide regulated intensity.
- SWITCH: Multi-function, push button tactical tail switch or remote pressure switch.
- Quick press for constant on operation and press and hold for momentary operation.
- Double tap either switch within ¼ second activates strobe (if enabled).
- “Safe” mode to prevent unintentional activation. Loosen the facecap approximately ¼ turn to detent.
- RUN TIME: 1.5 continuous hours to the 10% output level. 3 continuous hours on strobe.
- BATTERY: (1) 3 Volt CR123A lithium battery, with a storage life of 10 years.
- High power LED for extreme brightness.
- Ambidextrous operation.
- One handed snap-on and tighten interface keeps hands away from muzzle when attaching or detaching.
- Securely fits a broad range of weapons using key kit provided.
- Extensively live-fire tested.
- Operating temperature: -40°F to +120°F.
- IPX7 rated design; waterproof to 1 meter for 30 minutes.
- Serialized for positive identification.
Meets applicable European Community Directives.WARRANTY:
Streamlight's Limited lifetime warranty.