TLR 6 Tactical Light With Red Laser Designed For Use With Sig Sauer® P365®
The ultra-compact TLR-6® weapon light with C4® LED and integrated red aiming laser features tool-less battery replacement without removal from the weapon or the need to re-sight the laser.
The light provides 1 hour of regulated runtime when in dual light/laser mode. Designed to securely attach to the rail and the trigger guard of SIG SAUER® P365® subcompact handgun.Features:
- Designed for use with SIG SAUER® P365® subcompact handguns.
- C4® LED technology.
- Ultra lightweight and compact.
- Ambidextrous operation.
- Windage and Elevation adjustment screws mounted in bushings for long life and dependable zero retention of laser.
- IPX4 rated design; water resistant operation.
- 1 meter impact resistance tested.
- Serialized for positive identification.
- Material/Lens: Impact-resistant Engineering polymer.
- Glass lens with shock resistant gasket seal.
- Dimensions: 2.20” x 0.85" x 1.56" | 5.88 cm x 2.16 cm x 3.96 cm
- Weight: 1.12 oz. (32g)
- Light Source: C4® LED technology, impervious to shock with a 50,000 hour lifetime. 640-660nm red laser.
- Light Output:
- 100 lumens; 89m beam distance; 2,000 candela
- Parabolic reflector produces a balance of beam and peripheral illumination.
- Optimized electronics provide regulated intensity.
- Laser provides long-range targeting.
- Switch: Left and right hand switches for ambidextrous operation.
- Quick press of either switch for constant on operation or press and hold for momentary operation.
- 3 modes: Laser only, dual mode or light only; selectable by quick press of both switches.
- Battery: (2) 3 Volt CR-1/3N lithium coin battery (IEC CR11108) with a storage life of 10 years.
- Batteries replaceable with unit mounted on weapon.
- No need to re-sight laser after each battery change.
- Run Time: LED only or LED/Laser: 1 hour total regulated run time to the 10% output level.
- Laser only: 11 hours total regulated output.
- All modes feature a 10 minute auto shut-off to maximize battery life.
- Windage and Elevation adjustment screws mounted in brass bushings for long life and dependable zero retention of laser
- Operating temperature: -20°F to +120°F
- IPX4: water resistant; 1m impact resistance tested
- Serialized for positive identification
- Approvals Most models meet applicable European Community Directives.
Streamlight warrants this product to be free of defects for a lifetime of use except for batteries and bulbs, abuse and normal wear. Streamlight will repair, replace or refund the purchase price of this product should we determine it to be defective. This limited lifetime warranty also excludes rechargeable batteries, chargers, switches and electronics which have a 2 year warranty with proof of purchase.
THIS IS THE ONLY WARRANTY, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING ANY WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR SPECIAL DAMAGES ARE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMED EXCEPT WHERE SUCH LIMITATION IS PROHIBITED BY LAW.
You may have other specific legal rights which vary by jurisdiction. Visit streamlight.com for full warranty information.