Integrated Shotgun Forend Light for Remington® 870
The TL-Racker is an all-in-one integrated shotgun forend light with a sleek design that reduces snag hazards by eliminating the need for remote cords. Ideal for shotgun breaching, close quarter operations or elevating your home defense options.
The lightweight, all-in-one TL-Racker® shotgun forend tactical light features the latest in high power LED technology, providing 1,000 lumens and 1.5 hours of continuous runtime.
The TLRacker® is designed to easily replace the original factory forend of a Mossberg® 500® or 590® with a 7 ¾” action slide, Mossberg® 590® Shockwave or Mossberg 500® or 590® with a 6 ¾” action slide, and Remington® 870 and TAC-14 model pump-action shotguns*, depending on model. Unscrew the action slide nut to replace the forend. O-ring and gasket sealed.
- CASE MATERIAL: Body: Impact modified engineering polymer with textured grip, available in orange for “Less Lethal” applications.
- Facecap: 6000 series machined aircraft aluminum with black anodized finish.
- Strap: High strength polyester, black (Shockwave model only).
- DIMENSIONS: Length: 8.00 in. (20.32 cm) Width: 1.95 in. (4.95 cm) Grip Height: 2.64 in. (6.71 cm)
- WEIGHT: 12.1 oz. (343 grams) with batteries (batteries included with purchase).
- LENS: High temperature, shock mounted, impact resistant Borofloat® glass; white gasket sealed.
- LIGHT SOURCE: High power LED, white, impervious to shock with a 50,000 hour lifetime.
- LIGHT OUTPUT: 1,000 lumens, 20,000 candela peak beam intensity and 283 m beam distance.
- TIR optic produces a concentrated beam with optimum peripheral illumination.
- Optimized electronics provide regulated intensity.
- ON/OFF: Ambidextrous, dual elongated switch pad design with momentary-steady function.
- RUN TIME: 1.5 hours regulated run time to the 10% output level.
- BATTERY: Two (2) 3 Volt CR123 lithium battery, with a storage life of 10 years.
- High power LED for extreme brightness.
- Ambidextrous, elongated switch pad momentary/steady dual switch.
- Operating temperature: -20°F to +120°F.
- IPX7 rated design; waterproof operation.
- Serialized for positive identification.
Meets applicable European Community Directives.WARRANTY:
Streamlight's Limited Lifetime Warranty.