A rugged, compact lantern with magnetic base that becomes a versatile, hands-free work light when attached to steel surfaces.
With 360° of soft, even light that illuminates a large area, it’s perfect for when you need a lot of light without taking up space, and uses affordable, easy-to-find AA alkaline batteries.
The Siege® AA lantern features one C4® power LED, and two red LEDs. There are five output modes and a battery level indicator built into the on/off button. With the outer lantern globe in place, the light will float. Use the lantern with or without the outer globe cover. Remove the outer globe and hang the body upside down by the D ring for large area lighting needs. Battery replacement is a breeze with the center post orienting the battery cover correctly every time.Features:
- Removable, polycarbonate, glare-reducing cover provides soft, even 360° light distribution; Comfortable to use in close quarters without impairing vision
- Night vision preserving mode extends run time for emergency preparedness
- Incorporated D-ring on bottom of lantern to hang it; spring-loaded to stow against the light, out of the way when not in use
- Ergonomic handle designed to lock in upright or stowed position; incorporated hook allows for hanging on an edge, branch, rope, cables or pipes
- IPX7 waterproof to 1m submersion; it floats; 2m impact resistance tested
- RoHS compliant
Tough polycarbonate thermoplastic construction with elastomer over moldDimensions:
Base Diameter: 2.37" | 6 cmLens:
Height: 5.44" | 13.82 cm
Weight 8.8 oz | 249.47 g with batteries, not included.
Unbreakable polycarbonate lenses.Light Source:
(1) white C4 LED technology, impervious to shock with a 50,000 hour lifetime, and two red LEDs.Light Output
with outer globe removed
High: 200 lumensOn/Off:
Medium: 100 lumens
Low: 50 lumens
Red High: 0.7 lumens
Red SOS flash: 0.7 lumens
White Output Modes: low, medium, high and offRun Time:
Red Output Modes: high, flash SOS and off
To change the lights (beam) color from white to red, or red to white, press and hold the on/off button for two seconds until the light changes color. Release the button
Switch output modes: Pushing the button within 1.5 seconds of the last button push will change the light mode. You may sequence through all light levels and then to off. White starts in low mode.
NOTE: if you wait more than 2 seconds between button pushes, the next press of the button will turn the light off.
All claims to 10% of initial lumen output
- High: 7 h
- Medium: 15.5 h
- Low: 37 h
- Red: 192 h
- SOS: 288 h
(3) AA size alkaline batteriesWARRANTY:
Streamlight warrants this product to be free of defects for a lifetime of use except for batteries and bulbs, abuse, and normal wear. We will repair, replace or refund the purchase price of this product should we determine it to be defective. This limited lifetime warranty also excludes rechargeable batteries, chargers, switches, and electronics that have a 2-year warranty with proof of purchase.
THIS IS THE ONLY WARRANTY, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING ANY WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR SPECIAL DAMAGES ARE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMED EXCEPT WHERE SUCH LIMITATION IS PROHIBITED BY LAW.
You may have other specific legal rights which vary by jurisdiction.