The ProTac Rail Mount HL-X Laser is a 1,000 lumen long gun light with an integrated red laser.
It features MULTI-FUEL innovation that allows it to accept Streamlight’s 18650 USB battery or CR123A lithium batteries, ensuring you’ll always have a beam when you need it.
Unique Gun-Mounted Tactical Light with a combination of features. Integrating an aiming laser with the white LED illuminator, it represents the latest in close combat/defense illumination technology for rifles, carbines and submachine guns.
It also incorporates the versatility to use two lithium battery types; two CR123A batteries, or one Streamlight Rechargeable Li Ion cell. The light provides 1 hour 15 minutes of continuous run time on high and over 20 hours on low intensity.
Rail clamp designed to rapidly and securely attach/detach from any weapon with a MIL Standard 1913 Rail.
- TEN-TAP® Programming – Choose from three user selectable programs: 1) high/strobe/low 2) high only 3) low/high
- High for maximum illumination: 1,000 lumens; 270m beam; runs .75 hours (CR123A batteries); runs 1.25 hours (18650 USB battery)
- Low for extended run time: 60 lumens; 66m beam; runs 20 hours (CR123A batteries); runs 23 hours (18650 USB battery)
- Strobe for signaling or disorienting: runs 2.5 hours (CR123A batteries); runs 3.25 hours (18650 USB battery)
- Multi-fuel – Uses one Streamlight rechargeable 18650 USB battery; also accepts two CR123A lithium batteries
- TEN-TAP® Programmable multi-function tailcap and remote pressure switches
- Rail clamp attaches to MIL-STD-1913 rails
- Rail grabber is separate from light so you can rotate it within the clamp and maintain windage and elevation settings
- Durable, anodized aluminum construction with impact-resistant tempered glass lens
- (1) 18650 USB battery
- Remote pressure switch
- Push-button tail switch
- Remote retaining clips
- Double-sided tape
- Zip ties
- RoHS compliant
- Limited lifetime warranty
- CASE MATERIAL: 6000 Series machined aircraft aluminum with Type II Mil-Spec anodized finish. Available in Black.
- DIMENSIONS: 6.56" x 1.47" x 1.76" | 16.7 cm x 3.73 cm x 4.47 cm
- 10.3 oz (292.0 grams) with CR123A batteries.
- 10.8 oz (306.2 grams) with 18650 Li Ion rechargeable battery.
- LENS: High temperature, shock mounted, AR coated, impact resistant Boro Float glass.
- LIGHT SOURCE: C4® LED technology, impervious to shock with a 50,000 hour lifetime.
- LIGHT OUTPUT:
- High: 18,200 candela peak beam intensity, 270m beam distance, 1000 lumens measured system output.
- Low: 1,100 candela peak beam intensity, 66m beam distance, 60 lumens measured system output.
- Solid-state current regulation for consistent illumination level and the reflector produces a concentrated beam with optimum peripheral illumination.
- SWITCH: Multi-function, push-button tactical tail switch or Dual remote pressure switch with latching push button. One handed operation of momentary, variable intensity or strobe mode. TEN-TAP® programmable switch allows user selection of one of three different programs: high/strobe (factory default), high only, or low/high.
- RUN TIME:
- High: 3/4 hour of regulated run time and one hour 15 minutes to 10% output.
- Low: 17 hours of regulated run time and 20 hours to 10% output.
- High: One hour 15 minutes of regulated run time and one and a half hours to 10% output.
- Low: 22 hours of regulated run time and 23 hours to 10% output.
- BATTERY: (1) Streamlight Li Ion 18650 protected cylindrical 3.7V 2600 mAh rechargeable battery.
- C4®LED technology for extreme brightness.
- Momentary/steady On-Off switches.
- One handed on/off & tighten interface keeps hands away from muzzle when attaching/detaching.
- Unique clamp design allows Windage and Elevation screws to be in the proper orientation for laser
- sighting in any mounted position.
- Mounts directly to guns with MIL-STD-1913 (Picatinny) rails.
- Extensively live-fire tested, impact resistant construction.
- Operating temperature: -20°F to +120°F.
- IPX4 rated with the Standard two button switch or the Remote Pressure Switch installed for water resistant operation.
- Serialized for positive identification.
Meets applicable European Community Directives. Lithium Battery Safety Warning
– Fire, Explosion, Burn Hazard:
Streamlight recommends the use of Streamlight, Panasonic, Sanyo, or Energizer CR123A or Duracell 123 with it's non-rechargeable lithium battery products. For TLR-3 and TLR-4 series, Streamlight recommends the use of Panasonic, Sanyo, Duracell or Energizer size CR2.
Use of other batteries or mixing of used and new or different brand batteries may present a risk of leakage, fire, explosion and serious personal injury.
Do not recharge, misuse, short circuit, improperly store or discard, disassemble or heat above 212°F (100°C).
Keep away from children.