Durable, waterproof, impact resistant, and highly versatile, Streamlight’s ProTac HL4 C4 LED Tactical Light is also the brightest light in the ProTac series.
The ProTac HL4 uses a total internal reflection optic to produce a concentrated beam of 2,200-lumen bright light with optimum peripheral illumination. The ProTac’s multi-function, push-button tactical tail switch allows for easy one-handed operation. The TEN-TAP™ programmable switch allows you to select which lighting program to use: high/strobe/low (the factory default), high only, or low/med/high. Constructed of durable aircraft aluminum, the ProTac HL4 features an anti-roll head that prevents the light from rolling away when placed on a flat surface, a rubber sleeve that provides thermal insulation and a secure grip, and a lanyard that enables easy carrying and deployment. The ProTac is also IPX7 waterproof down to 1 meter for 30 minutes and impact resistance tested to 1 meter. A “dual fuel” light, the ProTac can be powered by four 3V CR123A lithium batteries (included) or two rechargeable 18650 lithium batteries; LED Solid State power regulation ensures maximum light output throughout the batteries’ lives. Streamlight’s ProTac HL4 C4 Tactical Light is excellent for use in law enforcement, security, emergency medical services, sporting goods, hardware/tool, and other consumer applications.
- C4® LED technology is impervious to shock with a 50,000 hour lifetime
- Total internal reflection optic produces a concentrated beam of 2,200-lumen bright light with optimum peripheral illumination
- Multi-function, push-button tactical tail switch allows for easy one-handed operation
- TEN-TAP™ programmable switch allows you to select which lighting program to use: high/strobe/low (the factory default), high only, or low/med/high
- Anti-roll head prevents the light from rolling away when placed on a flat surface
- Rubber sleeve provides thermal insulation and a secure grip
- Lanyard enables easy carrying and deployment
- Light is IPX7 waterproof down to 1 meter for 30 minutes and impact resistance tested to 1 meter
- “Dual fuel” light can run on four 3V CR123A lithium batteries (included) or two rechargeable 18650 lithium batteries
- Self-adjusting battery cradle accommodates multiple battery sizes and eliminates battery rattling
- LED Solid State power regulation ensures maximum light output throughout the batteries’ lives
- Light meets applicable European Community directives and is CE and RoHS compliant
- ProTac HL4 works well for law enforcement, security, emergency medical services, sporting goods, hardware/tool, and other consumer applications
|6000 series machined aircraft aluminum with anodized finish.|
|Length: 8.63 in. (21.92 cm)|
Barrel Diameter: 1.24 in. (3.15 cm)
Head Diameter: 2.35 in. (5.97 cm)
Tri-Lobe Diameter: 2.29 in. (5.81 cm)
|1 lb 1 oz (482 grams) with CR123A batteries.|
1 lb 2 oz (510 grams) with 18650 batteries.
|Glass lens with anti-reflective coating. Gasket sealed.|
|C4® LED technology, impervious to shock with a 50,000 hour lifetime. Total internal reflection optic.|
|High for maximum illumination: 2,200 lumens; 30,000 candela; 346m beam|
Medium for bright light and longer run time: 600 lumens; 8,300 candela; 182m beam
Low for extended time: 60 lumens; 800 candela; 56m beam
Strobe for signaling or disorienting: runs 2.5 hours (CR123A batteries); runs 3.5 hours (18650 batteries)
|High: 1.5 hours (CR123A batteries); 1.75 hours (18650 batteries)|
Medium: 4 hours (CR123A batteries); 4.25 hours (18650 batteries)
Low: 40 hours (CR123A batteries); 43 hours (18650 batteries)
Strobe: 2.5 hours (CR123A batteries); 3.5 hours (18650 batteries)
|Multi-function, push-button tactical tail switch.|
One handed operation of momentary, variable intensity or strobe mode.
TEN-TAP® programmable switch allows user selection of one of three different programs:
1.) High/Strobe/Low (Factory Default)
2.) High Only
|Four (4) 3 Volt CR123A Lithium batteries or two (2) Streamlight Li Ion 18650 protected cylindrical 3.7V 2600 mAh rechargeable batteries. CR123A batteries have a shelf life of 10 years, while 18650 batteries have their own cradle charging system.|
|Meets applicable European Community directives. CE.|
|Streamlight warrants this product to be free of defects for a lifetime of use except for batteries and bulbs, abuse and normal wear. Streamlight will repair, replace or refund the purchase price of this product should we determine it to be defective. This limited lifetime warranty also excludes rechargeable batteries, chargers, switches and electronics which have a 2 year warranty with proof of purchase. THIS IS THE ONLY WARRANTY, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING ANY WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR SPECIAL DAMAGES ARE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMED EXCEPT WHERE SUCH LIMITATION IS PROHIBITED BY LAW. You may have other specific legal rights which vary by jurisdiction.|
Lithium Battery Safety Warning Information: Streamlight recommends the use of Streamlight, Panasonic, Sanyo, Energizer CR123A or Duracell 123 with its non-rechargeable lithium battery products. Use of other batteries or mixing of used and new or different brand batteries may present a risk of leakage, fire, explosion and serious personal injury. Do not recharge, misuse, short circuit, improperly store or discard, disassemble or heat above 212° F (100° C). Keep away from children.