High Performance Alkaline Flashlight
Using two alkaline batteries, the ProTac 2AA is a versatile personal carry light the size of a marker that produces 250 lumens of bright light.
- Material: 6000 Series machined aircraft aluminum with anodized finish.
- Lens: Tempered glass lens, o-ring sealed.
- Dimensions: Length: 6.14 in (15.60 cm) Major Diameter: 0.90 in. (2.29 cm) Barrel Diameter: 0.65 in. (165 cm)
- Weight: 3.4 oz (96 grams) with batteries
- Light Source: C4® LED technology, impervious to shock with a 50,000 hour lifetime
- High for bright light: 250 lumens; 4,250 candela; 130m beam; runs 2 hours
- Low for longer run time: 18 lumens; 400 candela; 40m beam; runs 43 hours
- Strobe for signaling or disorienting: runs 4 hours
- Switch Multi-function, push-button tactical tailswitch. One handed operation of momentary, variable intensity or strobe mode.
- TEN-TAP® Programmable Switch: Allows the user to select one of three different programs:
- 1. High-Strobe-Low (Factory Default)
- 2. High Only
- 3. Low-High
- Battery Two “AA” alkaline batteries (included)
- LED Solid State Power Regulation provides maximum light output throughout battery life
- IPX7 waterproof to 1 meter for 30 minutes
- 2 meter impact resistance tested
- Anti-roll facecap
- Removable pocket clip
- Serialized for positive identification
- RoHS compliant
Meets applicable European Community Directives.Warranty:
Streamlight warrants this product to be free of defects for a lifetime of use except for batteries and bulbs, abuse and normal wear. Streamlight will repair, replace or refund the purchase price of this product should we determine it to be defective. This limited lifetime warranty also excludes rechargeable batteries, chargers, switches and electronics which have a 2 year warranty with proof of purchase.
THIS IS THE ONLY WARRANTY, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING ANY WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR SPECIAL DAMAGES ARE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMED EXCEPT WHERE SUCH LIMITATION IS PROHIBITED BY LAW.
You may have other specific legal rights which vary by jurisdiction. Visit streamlight.com for full warranty information.