The FNX™-9 delivers a smooth, accurate performance every time.
Made of ergonomic black polymer stock with a low-bore axis that reduces felt recoil and improves control, the FNH USA FNX™-9 is an ideal handgun for shooting competitions and personal defense.
- Caliber: 9 mm
- Operation: Double-action/single-action
- Barrel Length: 4"
- Overall Length: 7.4"
- Trigger: Serrated trigger guard
- Safety: Manual, ambidextrous
- Capacity: 17
- Stock: Black polymer stock with replaceable steel rails
- Weight: 1.39 lbs.
- Slide Material: Stainless steel with matte black finish
- Sights: Fixed 3-dot night sights
- Barrel Description: Cold hammer-forged stainless steel with polished chamber and feed ramp
- Twist: 1:10" RH
The FNX™-9’s polymer stock features two interchangeable back strap inserts that quickly adapt the FNX™-9 to your hand size, as well as grip panels that are checkered and ribbed for comfortable, no-snag carry. A MIL-STD 1913 accessory mounting rail on the underside of the pistol accepts tactical lights and lasers.
The FNX™-9’s stainless steel slide features an external extractor with a loaded chamber indicator and front and rear cocking serrations for enhanced performance. The 4-inch cold hammer-forged, stainless steel barrel delivers pinpoint accuracy, while the fully-ambidextrous decocking/safety lever and magazine release make the FNX™-9 easy to operate with either hand and from any firing position.
Versatile and comfortable to hold, the FNH USA FNX™-9 will deliver a smooth, accurate performance every time, whether you use for shooting competitions, personal defense, law enforcement, or military purposes.
- Ergonomic, black polymer stock has a low-bore axis for less felt recoil and improved control
- Two interchangeable back strap inserts quickly adapt the FNX™-9 to your hand size
- Grip panels are checkered and ribbed for comfortable, no-snag carry
- MIL-STD 1913 mounting rail on underside accepts tactical lights and lasers
- Stainless steel slide features an external extractor with a loaded chamber indicator and front and rear cocking serrations
- Fully-ambidextrous decocking/safety lever and magazine release allow for ease of operation with either hand and from any firing position
- Works well for shooting competitions, personal defense, law enforcement, or military purposes