USB Rechargeable EDC FlashlightThe USB-320 USB Rechargeable Every-Day-Carry (EDC) metal flashlight uses a CREE® LED rated at 320 lumens for 1.5 hours.
At only 4.5 inches long and weighing only 3 oz, this compact flashlight includes a removable deep concealment clip for ease of use in and out of a pocket.
With both momentary or constant-on functionality, the USB-320 features an IP-X7 rated waterproof housing with sleeved collar that discretely opens for direct USB charging turning from red to green when fully charged.
Meeting the requirements of NFPA-1971-8.6 (2013), the USB-320 is also chemical, heat and impact resistant, and includes a 2 foot USB charging cable and lithium-ion rechargeable battery.
Sliding collar hides USB port when not in use.
- LED technology – 50,000 + hours LED life
- Momentary or constant-on flashlight
- Sharp focused beam
- Aircraft-grade 6061-T6 aluminum housing with Type III hard anodized finish
- IP-X7 Waterproof
- Chemical, heat and impact resistant
- Meets the requirements for NFPA-1971-8.6 (2013)
- USB cord with rechargeable lithium-ion battery (included)
- Serialized for personal identification
- Flashlight Lumens: 320
- Beam Distance: 111 m
- Candela: 3,100
- Drop Rating: 2 m
- Dust/Water Rating: IP-X7 Waterproof
- Flashlight Runtime: 1.5
- Charge Time: 4
- Switch Function: Single Body Switch - Momentary or Constant-on Flashlight
- Length: 4.5 in (114 mm)
- Weight: 3 oz (85 g)
- Handle Diameter: 0.8 in (20 mm)
- Head Diameter: 1 in (25 mm)
- Light Source: LED
- Case Material: 6061-T6 Aluminum
- Cord Length: 2 feet
- Cord Color: Black
- Body Color: Black
- Quantity of Batteries: 1
- Power Source: Rechargeable Lithium-ion Battery (included)
- Package Contents: Light, Rechargeable Li-ion Battery, USB Charging Cord
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime
Ratings & Reviews
All around a great purchase!
Working in law enforcement this is a great secondary light but bright enough for a primary. I have a similar one that is 1300 lumen that is my go to but this cant be unappreciated.