Gould & Goodrich P110 Delta Wing IWB Holster Right Hand, Black, Fits Glock 19
G&G brings to the market an innovative design in their new Delta Wing series of holsters.
Taking input from law enforcement, military, and competitive shooters they have released the Delta Wing.
The Delta Wing series holsters are made by a thermal molding process that envelops the weapon from the muzzle end while others wrap from the front or back. This allows the body of the holster to be split at the front and back.
The adjustable tension screw is moved low near the trigger guard and the end result is a holster that will not bind due to an imperfect draw stroke during dynamic movement.
Running forwards, backwards, or sideways makes a true vertical draw stroke almost impossible. The Delta Wing offers just enough forgiveness to allow for a slick presentation from the holster even when stress is high. The Delta Wing comes in both IWB and OWB versions.
Delta Wing’s unique and patent pending vertical fold is designed to provide maximum concealment and comfort while efficiently securing your weapon.
Level 1 Retention
Delta Wing grabs the weapon in two positions – the trigger guard and ejection port, allowing for solid Level 1 Retention, while providing for a fast and intuitive draw.
2-point contact and extra thick and durable material provide an audible “click” to inform the user that the weapon is securely holstered.
Employs an easy to use tension screw to provide the flexibility to adjust the tension on the weapon to accommodate for user preference and environment.
Delta Wing’s simple one-piece construction allows for an affordable, pragmatic design available to users regardless of budget.
Sleek in design and engineered for split-second draw, the low profile Delta Wing holster is exceptionally lightweight and highly effective in easily securing and deploying your weapon. With its patent pending design, Delta Wing provides a sleek new look, Level 1 retention with a minimalist application, and a fast, forgiving draw.
- Patent Pending open front and open back construction provides a fast, forgiving draw.
- Patent Pending, vertical fold, single piece hinge design provides space efficient, Level 1 Retention.
- Adjustable cant to accommodate body types and draw preference.
- Ejection port and Trigger Guard retention for sound Level 1 retention.
- Audible auto lock upon holstering allows user to ensure the weapon is properly holstered.
- Intuitive design allows for FULL positive Shooter’s Grip on your weapon.
- Less drag once retention is cleared during draw.
- Allows for a fast, flexible, forgiving draw from any position.
- Ergonomically contoured for superior comfort and fit.
- Optional spacing pads included for additional adjustability.
- Swivel belt loop allows for cant to accommodate wear and draw preference, and can be locked in for consistency.
- The swivel belt loop comes already mounted on the holster.
- For users that want to fix the position of the swivel belt loop, simply angle the belt loop in your preferred position, and tighten the screw to fix the position.