Blackhawk Epoch L3 Molded Light Bearing Duty HolsterRight Hand
Fits: Glock 20/21
Blackhawk's Epoch L3 Molded Light Bearing Holster securely stores and allows you to quickly draw your firearm with your index finger and thumb in the proper alignment.
Building on their track record of reliable holster performance, Blackhawk's Epoch (pronounced “EP-uhk”) Holster delivers three levels of weapon retention for the highest level of security.
The patent-pending retention system engages the pistol’s ejection port when holstered and won’t let go until you release it. As an added safety measure, the Pivot Guard opens by thumb activation and is designed so that it won’t close accidentally, locking you out of the holster.
Reinforcing learned skills by focusing on proper grip is a signature of Blackhawk holster design. The placement of the Epoch Auto Lock release and outboard index finger indent reinforces a full master grip by allowing the shooter to draw the firearm with the index finger and thumb in proper alignment.
The unique design of the Epoch Holster accommodates the most popular under-barrel lights on the market today, giving you all the versatility you’ve come to expect from Blackhawk.
- Passive retention detent screw
- Epoch™ Auto Lock thumb release (patent pending)
- Thumb-activated Pivot Guard and Ejection-Port Lock
- Fits popular lights (TLR-1®, TLR-2®, X300)
- Reinforces full master grip
- No snaps or hoods to accidentally open
- Includes innovative Jack Slot Duty Belt Loop
- Mid-Ride Duty Belt Loop and High-Ride Duty Belt Loop also available (sold separately)
- Fits all Blackhawk!® injection-molded platforms