BlackHawk's SERPA® CQC® Concealment Holster allows you to quickly draw your weapon with a full combat grip and securely re-holster it with just one hand.
Featuring a unique speed-cut design, the BLACKHAWK!® CQC® Holster has forged a strong reputation for a fast, smooth draw, and easy re-holster without slowing you down. The patented SERPA Auto Lock™ release delivers unparalleled weapon security and is automatically positioned to facilitate a correct drawing motion, making it the perfect Level 2 retention holster for concealed carry.
This unique holster design allows you to forget old-fashioned thumb breaks that slow your draw and complicate re-holstering. The patented SERPA active retention system lock engages the trigger guard as you holster the pistol and won't let go until you release it. The release is made using your normal drawing motion, with the trigger finger beside the holster body.
As your trigger finger naturally comes to rest on the SERPA active retention system lock's release mechanism, simply push the mechanism as you draw the weapon and it releases the gun for a smooth, fast draw. No awkward use of a middle finger release or thumb break to interfere with a full combat grip, the SERPA active retention system lock lets you draw the weapon quickly while establishing a full grip from start to finish.
Unlike thumb breaks, which can sometimes be difficult to fasten one-handed, the SERPA active retention system lock allows you to re-holster quickly and securely every time, using only one hand.
Features and Benefits:
- Passive retention detent adjustment screw and SERPA® Auto Lock™ release
- Reinforces full master grip and superior draw technique
- Immediate retention and audible click upon re-holster for security
- Speed-cut design allows for rapid drawing, target acquisition, and re-holstering while keeping your eyes on the target
- Fits shoulder, S.T.R.I.K.E., quick disconnect, and tactical holster platforms
All BlackHawk® CQC™ SERPA holsters come with both belt loop and paddle platforms.
* It has been determined that employing certain movements when attempting to place any Smith and Wesson M&P Pistol into these "High Wall" holsters can cause the handgun to engage and unexpectedly discharge. A discharge or "firing" of the weapon in this manner could cause property damage or personal injury or death to the user and/or others.