Right on target when you need it, out of the way when you don’t.Durability, dead-on accuracy, and incomparable convenience.
Troy Industries Folding BattleSights have become the trusted choice of Special Ops, Military, Law Enforcement, tactical users, and count less high-end firearm manufacturers worldwide. Easy to install and to deploy, with no levers or springs to fumble with, these sights position apertures at exact factory height. A stainless-steel cross-locking system ensures sights remain upright and zeroed under extreme combat conditions. A push of a button folds the sights securely out of the way until you need them again (they fold to a profile of just 0.460). Troy BattleSights feature a zero-canting attachment system for use on all military and aftermarket receivers. No tools required for adjustment. Each click adjusts .50 MOA.
- Durable, precision-made folding rear sights are easy to install and deploy
- Zero-canting attachment system for use on all military and after market receivers.
- Apertures are positioned at exact factory height.
- Can sustain 1000 lbs. of static force when upright, yet folds down with the push of a button—to a profile less than ½” high.
- Recessed windage wheel prevents accidental loss of zero. Each click adjusts .50 MOA.
- Easy adjustment without tools
- Designed for use on all military and aftermarket receivers.
- Zero-canting attachment system
- No tools required for adjustment
- Each click equals .50 MOA of adjustment
- Constructed of blackened stainless steel and T6 Aircraft Aluminum (MIL-SPEC Type III Hard Coated)
- Available in Black and Flat Dark Earth
- Made in the USA
- TROY Industries Limited Lifetime Guarantee*.
NOTE: Sight is designed to work on same plane rail systems only. Will not work with a railed gas block that is higher or lower than the receiver.