The long and short of a good grip. This is one tough, comfortable, extremely versatile handle for your rail-equipped AR.Don’t lose your grip when things get dirty.
Troy Industries Modular Combat Grips offer versatility, unmatched durability, and outstanding ergonomics in a multi-purpose grip that complements all Picatinny rail systems.
Precisely machined of aircraft grade aluminum, with smoothly rounded edges for comfort, its knurled handle segments allow water to escape while providing a solid, non-slip grip under all conditions, with or without gloves.
This versatile three-part grip can be configured as a long full-length grip, or quickly converted to stubby mode by removing the middle segment when compact size is desirable.
- Mounts solidly on all Picatinny rail systems in seconds with just a wrench…or a coin.
- Three-part modular design converts from a full-length grip to “stubby”.
- Machined from aircraft grade aluminum for high strength, durability, and lightweight.
- Smooth, rounded edges and precisely knurled segments provide a secure, comfortable grip under all conditions.
- O-ring sealed segments & cap—for clean, waterproof, internal storage.
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Three part modular design
- Grip converts easily into two sizes
- 4 5/8” when completely assembled
- 3 1/4” when in short (stubby) mode
- Hollow O-ring-sealed segments create a high-capacity internal storage container
- Weighs less than 6 oz.
- Finished in Flat Black or Flat Dark Earth
- The perfect accessory for all Picatinny Rail Systems
- TROY Industries Limited Lifetime Guarantee.