SUBCOMPACT GUN-MOUNTED TACTICAL LIGHT WITH INTEGRATED RED AIMING LASERAn industry first, the ultra-compact TLR-6™ weapon light with C4® LED and integrated red aiming laser. Features tool-less battery replacement without removal from the weapon or the need to resight the laser.
The light provides 1 hour of regulated runtime when in dual light/laser mode. Designed to securely attach to the trigger guard of the GLOCK® G42 and G43 subcompact pistol.
The first subcompact pistol light with both an LED illuminator and a red aiming laser.
Custom fit for GLOCK® 42 GLOCK® 43.
- Designed to securely attach to the trigger guard of the GLOCK® 42 and GLOCK® 43 subcompact pistols
- Features C4® LED illuminator and a 640-660nm red laser
- 100 lumens; 2,000 candela; 89m beam distance
- Runs 1 hour (LED only or LED/laser combo); 11 hours (laser only)
- Parabolic reflector produces a balance of beam and peripheral illumination; optimized electronics provide regulated intensity; red laser provides long-range targeting
- Ambidextrous switching (push-button on both sides) to access three modes: Laser only, Laser/LED combo, LED illumination only
- All modes feature a 10 minute auto shut-off to conserve batteries
- Batteries can be replaced while light remains mounted on gun; no need to re-sight laser after battery change
- Uses two CR1/3N lithium batteries (included)
- Removable cover for easy attachment/removal
- Windage and elevation adjustment screw mounted in brass bushing for dependable zero retention of laser
- Durable, impact-resistant polymer construction; IPX4 water-resistant; 1m impact resistance tested
- Operating temperatures of -20°F to +120°F
- Serialized for positive identification
- Limited lifetime warranty
- CASE MATERIAL: Impact resistant engineering polymer.
- 2.3" x 0.85" x 1.42"
- 5.84 x 2.16 x 3.61cm
- WEIGHT: 1.27 oz. (36 grams) with included batteries.
- LENS: Glass with shock resistant gasket seal.
- LIGHT SOURCE:
- White LED: C4 LED technology, impervious to shock with 50,000 hour lifetime.
- Laser: 640-660nm red laser, 5mW output.
- 100 lumens, 2000 candela peak beam intensity and 89 meter beam distance.
- Parabolic reflector produces a balance of beam and peripheral illumination.
- Optimized electronics provide regulated intensity.
- Laser provides long-range targetings.
- RUN TIME:
- LED only or LED/Laser: 1 hour total regulated run time to the 10% output level.
- Laser only: 11 hours total regulated output.
- All modes feature a 10 minute auto shut-off to maximize battery life.
- Left and right hand switches for ambidextrous momentary/steady On-Off operation.
- 3 user selectable modes (Laser only, LED only, both); selectable by quick press both switches.
- Two (2) 3 Bolt 1/3N lithium batteries (IEC CR11108) with a storage life of 10 years.
- Batteries replaceable with unit mounted on weapon; no re-sight of laser required.
THIS IS THE ONLY WARRANTY, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING ANY WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR SPECIAL DAMAGES ARE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMED EXCEPT WHERE SUCH LIMITATION IS PROHIBITED BY LAW.
You may have other specific legal rights which vary by jurisdiction.