This intensely bright, virtually indestructible rail-mounted tactical light with integrated red aiming laser, is available with or without strobe function.
Lightweight, compact, lithium battery powered Gun-Mounted Tactical Light with integrated aiming laser featuring the latest in shock-proof power LED technology and providing at least 2.5 hours of continuous run time when in dual mode with the high power visible laser.
Rail clamp designed to rapidly attach/detach from side of weapon. Tethered battery door and latch mechanism prevents battery door loss while providing easy battery replacement. When enabled, strobe activated on two or more momentary paddle hits (TLR-2®s only).
- Powered by two 3-volt CR123 lithium batteries with 10-year storage life
- C4® LED Technology, impervious to shock with a 50,000 hour lifetime.
- 300 lumens measured system output and up to 12,000 candela peak beam intensity.
- High temperature, shock-mounted, impact resistant Boro Float glass lens
- Solid-state current regulation for consistent illumination level
- One handed snap-on/tighten interface keeps hands away from muzzle when attaching/detaching
- Securely fits a broad range of weapons
- Enables fast, adjustable, secure side mounting to 1913 and Glock style Rails
- Includes Rail Locating Keys for Glock style, 1913 Picatinny, S&W 99/TSW, and Beretta 90two
- Up to 2.5 hrs runtime; LASER ONLY runs 48 hours.
- 6000 series machined aluminum sealed construction with black anodized finish
- High impact, chemically resistant engineering polymer laser housing
- Ambidextrous momentary/steady on/off switch
- Double tap of momentary paddle within 0.4 seconds activates strobe. (TLR-2s® only)
- Strobe model with user programmable strobe enable/disable
- Highly accurate sight repeatability when remounting
- Extensively live-fire tested impact resistant construction
- Powerful red laser has windage and elevation adjustment screws mounted in brass bushings for long life and dependable zero retention
- Operating temperature: -40°F to +120°F
- IPX4 rated design for water resistant operation
- Fits existing light bearing holsters
- Limited lifetime warranty
|Case Material:||6000 Series machined aircraft aluminum with black anodized finish.|
High impact chemically resistant engineering polymer laser housing.
|Dimensions:||3.39" x 1.47" x 1.83" | 8.61 x 3.73 x 4.64 cm|
|Weight:||4.72 oz. (133.8 grams) with included batteries|
|Lens:||High temperature, shock mounted, impact resistant Borofloat glass|
|Light Source:||C4 LED technology, impervious to shock with a 50,000 hour lifetime|
650-660nm red laser
|Light Output:||300 Lumens, 12,000 candela peak beam intensity.|
Deep-dish parabolic reflector produces a concentrated beam with optimum peripheral illumination.
Laser provides long-range targeting
|Run Time:||2.5 hours regulated runtime when using Laser/LED simultaneously.|
48 hours run time when using Laser only.
Solid-state current regulation for consistent illumination level
|ON/OFF:||Ambidextrous momentary/steady on-off switch.|
Three position Mode Selector switch (Laser only, LED Illumination only, both)
Double tap of momentary paddle within 0.4 seconds activates strobe (TLR-2s only)
|Batteries:||Two (2) 3 Volt CR123A lithium batteries, with a storage life of 10 years|
|Approvals:||Meets applicable European Community Directives|
Warranty: Streamlight warrants this product to be free of defects for a lifetime of use except for batteries and bulbs, abuse and normal wear. Streamlight will repair, replace or refund the purchase price of this product should we determine it to be defective. This limited lifetime warranty also excludes rechargeable batteries, chargers, switches and electronics which have a 2 year warranty with proof of purchase.
THIS IS THE ONLY WARRANTY, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING ANY WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR SPECIAL DAMAGES ARE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMED EXCEPT WHERE SUCH A LIMITATION IS PROHIBITED BY LAW.
You may have other specific legal rights which vary by jurisdiction.
Export Controls: The export of this product is subject to the jurisdiction of the U.S. Department of Commerce Export Administrative Regulations ("EAR"). The exported sale, transfer or shipment of this product is expressly prohibited by U.S. Law and is subject to export restrictions, including export licenses and accompanying documentation and authorization, the absence of which may result in fines and penalties.
Furthermore, diversion, resale, re-export or transfer of this product is contrary to U.S. Law and is prohibited without the prior written consent of the U.S. Department of Commerce. Compliance with any and all export controls are the sole responsibility of the distributor.
Lithium Battery Safety Warning Information:Streamlight recommends the use of Streamlight, Panasonic, Sanyo, Energizer CR123A or Duracell 123 with it's non-rechargeable lithium battery products. Use of other batteries or mixing of used and new or different brand batteries may present a risk of leakage, fire, explosion and serious personal injury. Do not recharge, misuse, short circuit, improperly store or discard, disassemble or heat above 212° F (100° C). Keep away from children.