$273.54 to $348.58
The TLR-1 HPL produces a wide, 775 lumen beam pattern with brighter peripheral illumination and superior down-range performance.
- C4® LED technology, impervious to shock with a 50,000 hour lifetime
- 775 lumens; 438m beam distance; 48,000 candela peak beam intensity; runs 1.75 hours
- Mounts directly to all MIL-STD-1913 (Picatinny) rails and weapons with Glock-style rails
- Includes rail locating keys for mounting to a variety of rails and lithium batteries.
- Available with either standard door switch or remote door switch.
- Standard Switch: Ambidextrous momentary/steady On-Off.
- Remote Switch: Momentary/steady On-Off and port plug for remote switch assembly
- Tethered battery door and latch mechanism prevents battery door loss while providing easy battery replacement.
- One handed snap-on and tighten interface keeps hands away from muzzle when attaching/detaching
- Extensively live-fire tested impact resistant construction
- Deep dish parabolic reflector produces long-range targeting beam with optimum peripheral illumination
- Powered by two 3V CR123A lithium batteries (included)
- Durable anodized aluminum construction
- Unbreakable polycarbonate lens with scratch-resistant coating
- IPX7 rated design; waterproof to 1 meter for 30 minutes
- Operating temperature: -40°F to +120°F
- Serialized for positive identification
- Length with standard switch: 4.83 in. (12.27 cm)
- Length with remote switch: 5.25 in (13.34 cm)
- 5.3 oz (150.3 grams) with standard switch and batteries
- 5.6 oz (158.8 grams) with remote switch and batteries
- Long Gun Kit available (#69219). Kit includes TLR-1 HPL with thumb screw, “safe off” door switch, remote pressure switch and mounting clips, and two 3V CR123A lithium batteries.
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Assembled in USA
|6000 Series machined aluminum construction with black anodized finish|
|Length with standard switch: 4.83 in. (12.27cm)|
Length with remote switch: 5.25 in. (13.34cm)
Body width: 1.44 in. (3.66cm)
Head diameter: 2.20 in. (5.59cm)
|5.3 oz. (150.3 grams) with standard switch and included batteries|
5.6 oz. (158.8 grams) with remote switch and included batteries
|Unbreakable polycarbonate lens with scratch resistant coating.|
|48,000 candela peak beam intensity, 438m beam distance, 775 lumens measured system output. Deep-dish parabolic reflector produces a long range targeting beam with optimal peripheral illumination|
|200 Lumens; 46,000 candela peak beam intensity|
Deep-dish parabolic reflector produces a long range targeting beam with optimum peripheral illumination
|1.25 hours of regulated run time and 1.75 hours to 10% output.|
|Standard Switch: Ambidextrous momentary/steady on-off|
Remote Switch: Momentary/steady on-off and port plug for remote switch assembly
Double tap of momentary paddle within 0.4 seconds activates strobe
Strobe can be disabled
|Two (2) 3V CR123A lithium batteries included|
|Meets applicable European Community Directives (CE).|
|Streamlight warrants this product to be free of defects for a lifetime of use except for batteries and bulbs, abuse and normal wear. We will repair, replace or refund the purchase price of this product should we determine it to be defective. This limited lifetime warranty also excludes rechargeable batteries, chargers, switches and electronics which have a 2 year warranty with proof of purchase. THIS IS THE ONLY WARRANTY,EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING ANY WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR SPECIAL DAMAGES ARE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMED EXCEPT WHERE SUCH LIMITATION IS PROHIBITED BY LAW. You may have other specific legal rights which vary by jurisdiction.|
Lithium Battery Safety Warning Information: Streamlight recommends the use of Streamlight, Panasonic, Sanyo, Energizer CR123A or Duracell 123 with its non-rechargeable lithium battery products. Use of other batteries or mixing of used and new or different brand batteries may present a risk of leakage, fire, explosion and serious personal injury. Do not recharge, misuse, short circuit, improperly store or discard, disassemble or heat above 212° F (100° C). Keep away from children.