$159.68 to $273.70
Full-sized, full-feature flashlight with C4® LED technology that delivers a 490 meter beam!Feature packed, both the aluminum SL-20L and the polymer SL-20LP are full sized professional grade, high-intensity, rechargeable flashlights.
Each offers 3 microprocessor controlled variable intensity modes, strobe mode and the latest in power LED technology. The combination of rechargeable batteries and the C4 LED results in one of the lowest operating costs of any full size flashlight made.
The case material is either machined aircraft-grade aluminum with type II anodized finish and knurled barrel for a sure grip or lightweight, impact resistant nylon polymer designed with non-slip rubber comfort grip.
- C4® LED technology, with a 50,000 hour lifetime
- Unbreakable polycarbonate lens with scratch-resistant coating
- Deep-dish parabolic reflector produces a tight beam with optimum peripheral illumination
- Multi-function, push button barrel switch allows for one handed operation of momentary, variable intensity or strobe mode
- Three modes and strobe:
- High – 350 Lumens, 60,000 candela peak beam intensity
- Medium – 160 lumens, 27,000 candela peak beam intensity
- Low – 10 lumens, 1,000 candela peak beam intensity
- Strobe – 4 hour runtime
- Available with either 5-cell, 6.0 Volt sub-C Ni-Cd or Ni-MH system configurations
- Ni-Cd and Ni-MH battery sticks are rechargeable up to 1,000 times
- Optimized electronics provide regulated intensity throughout battery charge
- Run times:
- High – Up to 2 continuous hours
- Medium – Up to 4 continuous hours
- Low – Up to 50 continuous hours
- Strobe – Up to 4 continuous hours
- Fits SL series charger-holders
- Illuminated switch housing shows charge status
- Charger Options:
- No Charger – Flashlight Only
- 12V DC Only
- 120V AC Only**
- 120V AC/12V DC with 2 sleeves
- Fully recharges in 7 hours
- IPX4/water resistant
- Available in either anodized machined aluminum construction with knurled barrel for a sure grip or lightweight, impact resistant nylon polymer case designed with non-slip rubber comfort grip
- 1 meter impact resistance tested
- Serialized for positive identification
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Aluminum* or Polymer Body
- Ni-Cd or Ni-MH Battery
- Black*, Yellow, or Orange
- Flashlight Only, DC Only (12V), AC Only (120V)** or AC/DC (120V/12V) with 2 sleeves
** Available on SL-20LP Polymer models only.
|Case Material:||SL-20L: Machined aircraft-grade aluminum with type II anodized finish. Available in black only.|
SL-20LP: Lightweight, impact resistant nylon polymer case designed with non-slip rubber comfort grip. Available in high visibility yellow, safety orange or non-glare black.
Length: 13.1 in. (33.3 cm)
Length: 13.2 in. (33.5 cm)
Major Diameter: 2.50 in. (6.35 cm)
Body Diameter: 1.50 in. (3.81 cm)
|Weight:||SL-20L: 1.7 lb. (.77 kg) with battery|
SL-20LP: 1.3 lb. (.59 kg) with battery
|Lens:||Unbreakable polycarbonate lens with scratch resistant coating. O-ring sealed|
|Light Source:||C4 LED technology, impervious to shock with a 50,000 hour lifetime|
|Light Output:||Optimized electronics provides regulated intensity.|
Deep dish parabolic reflector produces a tight beam with optimal peripheral illumination to aid in navigation.
|ON/OFF:||Multi-function, push button barrel switch. One handed operation of momentary, variable intensity or strobe mode|
5-cell, 6.0 Volt Ni-Cd sub-C battery, rechargeable up to 1000 times.
5-cell, 6.0 Volt Ni-MH sub-C battery, rechargeable up to 1000 times
|Run Time:||High: 2 hours|
Medium: 4 hours
Low: 50 hours
Strobe: 4 hours continuous
Illuminated switch housing indicates charge status; steady for charging and blinking for charging complete.
Battery recharge time is 7 hours.
Fits existing charger-holders
Available with 120V AC or 12V DC charge cords
|Approvals:||Meets applicable European Community Directives|
Warranty: Streamlight warrants this product to be free of defects for a lifetime of use except for batteries and bulbs, abuse and normal wear. Streamlight will repair, replace or refund the purchase price of this product should we determine it to be defective. This limited lifetime warranty also excludes rechargeable batteries, chargers, switches and electronics which have a 2 year warranty with proof of purchase.
THIS IS THE ONLY WARRANTY, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING ANY WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR SPECIAL DAMAGES ARE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMED EXCEPT WHERE SUCH A LIMITATION IS PROHIBITED BY LAW.
You may have other specific legal rights which vary by jurisdiction.