Rated Intrinsically Safe for use in the most hazardous environments and optimized for extra-long-runtime.A powerful tool built to illuminate dangerous environments, even during HazMat & Rescue Operations. This feature-laden, safety approved flashlight was designed to meet the stringent requirements of ANSI/UL 913 CAN/CSA C22.2 No. 157-92 intrinsically safe equipment for use in hazardous locations. It features a sealed tail switch for momentary or constant on operation, integrated & retained face cap lock and mechanical battery polarity protection. The body is constructed of an engineering polymer resin that is virtually indestructible, shock resistant, anti-static, nonconductive and light weight.
- Meets the stringent requirements of ANSI/UL 913 CAN/CSA C22.2 No. 157-92 intrinsically safe equipment for use in hazardous locations.
- Impact, solvent and chemical resistant, anti-static, non-conductive polymer resin case.
- High-performance C4 LED technology, impervious to shock with a 50,000 hour lifetime.
- One body electronic LED module mechanically attached to electronic assembly
- Delivers 120 lumens of peak beam intensity and 237 meter beam distance; runs 6.5 hours
- Smooth parabolic reflector produces a tight beam with optimum peripheral illumination
- Safety measure: Set screw helps to avoid batteries being changed out, or the housing inadvertently being opened in a hazardous environment
- "Captured locking" set screw will not back out -prevents FOD (Foreign Object Debris)
- Set screw goes into a metal tray that evenly distributes pressure to protect the body from over-tightening of the set screw
- Combination of visual and mechanical polarity protection ensures correct battery installation
- Light designed to not power on if batteries are installed incorrectly
- 3 "AA" alkaline batteries reduce battery and recycling costs by 25%
- Sealed switch design protects it from corrosion caused by battery leakage
- Regulated run time provides consistent performance throughout battery life
- O-ring sealed, dust-proof, water-tight enclosure
- IP67 rated for dust-tight and waterproof to 1 meter for 30 minutes; IPX4 for water spray
- 3 meter impact resistance tested
- Ergonomically designed for maximum hand comfort
- Streamlight Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Assembled in the USA
|Case Material:||Impact and chemical resistant Engineering Polymer resin; o-ring sealed and vented.|
|Dimensions:||Length: 7.00 in. (17.78 cm)|
Body thickness: 1.05 in. (2.67 cm)
Width: 1.50 in. (3.81 cm)
Face cap diameter: 1.93 in. (4.90 cm)
|Weight:||7.5 oz (213 grams) with batteries (included with purchase)|
Unbreakable polycarbonate lens with scratch resistant coating
C4®LED technology, shock-proof with a 50,000 hour lifetime. Smooth parabolic reflector produces a tight beam with optimum peripheral illumination.
Regulated run time provides consistent performance throughout battery life
|ON/OFF:||Push-button tail switch. Sealed switch design protects it from corrosion caused by battery leakage|
|Class I, Div. 1, Groups A,B,C,D T4 "Exia"|
Class II, Div. 1, Groups E,F,G
Class III T4
|Meets applicable European Community Directives|
|Warranty:||Streamlight warrants this product to be free of defects for a lifetime of use except for batteries and bulbs, abuse and normal wear. Streamlight will repair, replace or refund the purchase price of this product should we determine it to be defective. This limited lifetime warranty also excludes rechargeable batteries, chargers, switches and electronics which have a 2 year warranty with proof of purchase. THIS IS THE ONLY WARRANTY, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING ANY WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR SPECIAL DAMAGES ARE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMED EXCEPT WHERE SUCH A LIMITATION IS PROHIBITED BY LAW. You may have other specific legal rights which very by jurisdiction.|
Ratings & Reviews
Excelent light, well worth the money
Great buy, Have it mounted on my Carins 1010 structural firefighting helmet, went on pretty easy. has seen 3 or 4 structure fires and a FF1 training burn, no melting or discoloration yet. had it for 3 months and im still on the original batteries (included). it has been blasted with a handline once or twice (with foam). the rubber seals seem to be working great. overall a great light for your helmet. just dont loose the allen key for the lock on the end cap..