StatGear’s SuperVizor XT gives you all the rescue tools you need to help free yourself and others trapped in a damaged vehicle, as well as children locked in hot cars.
Designed by a New York City paramedic, StatGear’s SuperVizor XT is a lifesaving auto escape tool designed to be kept handy in every vehicle you drive or own. In the event of an emergency (such as an auto accident), you can use the SuperVizor XT to help free yourself and others who are trapped in the vehicle. The stainless steel window punch enables you to break a car window almost effortlessly on the first attempt, while the seatbelt cutting blade quickly and effectively slices through seatbelts to allow for rapid extrication. The rubber molded finger grip provides secure control over the SuperVizor XT during use. The SuperVizor’s heavy duty nylon sheath attaches to the sun visor of your vehicle for easy access at any time. When you need a tool to help free yourself from a damaged vehicle or rescue a child locked in an extremely hot car, you can rely on StatGear’s SuperVizor XT to get the job done quickly, safely, and effectively.
- 440 stainless steel body is highly durable
- 440 stainless steel seatbelt cutting blade quickly and effectively slices through seatbelts
- Stainless steel window punch enables you to break a car window almost effortlessly on the first attempt
- Rubber molded finger grip provides secure control over the SuperVizor during use
- Heavy duty nylon sheath attaches to the sun visor for easy access whenever you need the tool
Ratings & Reviews
Tip is dull. Does not break glass with significant force.
Tip is dull. Does not break glass with significant force applied.
I'm getting ready to buy more of these!
I bought this a couple years ago to keep with my fire gear. I have other tools available on the truck so I put it in my car. Today someone had a medical emergency in the parking lot at my regular job. I cannot believe how fast this shattered the window of his truck!!! Wow.