M1A™ 6.5 Creedmoor
Now skilled shooters can get unmatched Springfield M1A performance in 6.5 Creedmoor caliber. High muzzle velocity, low recoil, and extreme long-range accuracy.
The M1A’s National Match Grade, 22-inch medium weight stainless steel barrel provides a long sight radius with a 4-groove 1:8 right hand twist and shot-steadying muzzle brake for accuracy.
NM Grade .062 post front sight and non-hooded .0520 aperture rear sight ideal for far targets, adjustable for ½ MOA windage and 1 MOA elevation.
The 2-stage trigger is NM-tuned to 4.5 – 5 pounds for a crisp pull. A true 1000-yard rifle that delivers a level of shooting satisfaction few rifles can match, especially when paired with an SA scope mount and your optic of choice.
Complete with a precision-adjustable stock to dial in fit and feel, and ships with a 10-round magazine.
For California Residents: A CA legal version of the M1A 6.5 Creedmoor is available with a California-approved muzzle brake and non-adjustable stock. SPECS:
- CALIBER: 6.5 Creedmoor
- LENGTH: 45" - 46.25"
- FRONT SIGHT: National Match .062" Post
- BARREL: 22", 4-Groove, 1:8 RH Twist, Stainless Steel NM Medium Weight
- WEIGHT: 11.4 lbs
- REAR SIGHT: NM Grade Non-Hooded Aperture .0520, Adjustable, 1/2 MOA Windage and 1 MOA Elevation
- MAGAZINES: (1) 10 Round, Parkerized
- STOCK: Black Precision Adjustable