The compact size and weight of the ROMEO7S with unlimited eye relief and parallax-free operation make it ready for any mission.
Compact performance you can trust. This lightweight, compact sight features high-performance lens coatings for excellent light transmission and dot contrast in any situation.
With the ROMEO7S you can choose from a red or a green 2 MOA dot, controlled via an intuitive user-facing rotary dial. SIG SAUER MOTAC technology combined with a AAA battery provides up to 50,000 hours of run time.
The compact size and weight of the ROMEO7S with unlimited eye relief and parallax-free operation make it ready for any mission. Features
- High-performance lens coatings for excellent light transmission and dot contrast in any situation.
- Compact size and weight with unlimited eye relief and parallax-free operation
- Precise 2 MOA Dot is controlled via user-facing rotary dial
- 50,000hrs run time is achieved using SIG MOTAC technology and AAA battery
- Durable half-inch hex mount for 1.41” and 1.63” sight heights
- Includes slipcover, see-through flip backs
- Aircraft-grade aluminum housing and mount
- Dependable IPX-7 waterproof and fog-proof performance
- Color: Black
- Magnification: 1x
- Objective Lens Diameter: 22 mm
- Adjustment Increments: 0.5 MOA
- Total Windage Travel: 100 MOA
- Overall Length: 81 mm
- Overall Width: 53 mm
- Height: 66 mm
- Weight: 7.7 oz
- Reticle: 2 MOA Red Dot
- Reticle Color: Red
- Center Dot size: 2 MOA
- Waterproofing: IPX 7
- Battery: (1) AAA
- Illumination Settings: 9 daytime / 2 NV
- Mount Type: M1913 Picatinny