Top-Level Crowd Management with Both OC and Tear Gas in One Powerful UnitSABRE’s MK-9 was designed for crowd management and cell extractions and can be carried in cruisers or with a convenient thigh holster. A safety pin on a lanyard reduces the risk of the pin being used as a weapon. A thigh holster is available separately. High Volume Streamers (HVS) and Foggers fire up to 25' – 30' (8 – 10 M). Sabre Advanced, Level III Formula delivers 1% OC along with 1% CS Tear Gas.
- Streamer and Fogger Versions Available
- Very Easy to Use
- Extremely Portable
- DPS Aerosol Irritant Projector (fogger) contain 18.5 ounces
- H2O Aerosol Irritant Projector (stream) contain 16.0 ounces
- System Pin on Lanyard
- Optional Thigh Holster Available
MAJOR CAPSAICINOIDS (MC) – This is what makes your OC spray hot! MC delivers pain, irritation, inflammation, coughing, temporary blindness and redness of skin. Measured via High Performance Liquid Chromatography (HPLC), MC is the only accurate strength indicator. MC represents the strength of the entire formulation or the spray which is projected from your canister. OC effectiveness increases with sprays containing higher MC content.
SCOVILLE HEAT UNITS (SHU) – Don’t believe the hype. SHUs only measure the strength of raw OC which by the way is diluted from 90 to 98% percent! SHUs do not measure the strength of the spray projected from your canister! They are NOT an accurate measure of pepper spray strength.
OLEORESIN CAPSICUM (OC) PERCENTAGE – Only measures the amount of OC within the formulation. Who cares how much you use if it is not hot?
Labeling: All canisters are labeled with a protective Mylar over lamination cover which resists wear and water damage. Canisters are labeled with the shot pattern, batch number, serial number and expiration date. Individually serialized canisters permit easy identification and link to formulation batch numbers for quality assurance tracking.
Quality Control: Security Equipment Corporation maintains quality control system in accordance with the American National Standards Institute (ANSI) for the following:
American National Standards Institute (ANSI) Tests:
- Operation Test
- Discharge Duration Test
- Intermittent Discharge Test
- High Temperature Exposure Test
- One Year Time Leakage Test
- Temperature Cycle Test
- Operating Weight Test
- Gasket Dependability Test
- Hydrostatic Pressure Test
- Pressure Vessel Test
Federal Regulations: Security Equipment Corporation certifies that all units comply with the following:
- 29 CFR 1910 - Occupational Safety And Health Standards
- 16 CFR 1500.130 - Labeling of self-pressurized canisters
- 930060-C: SABRE Advanced Level III, 1%OC and 1% Tear Gas, DPS Aerosol – Fog
- 93H2O60: SABRE Advanced Level III, 1%OC and 1% Tear Gas, H2O Aerosol – Stream
Before deciding to purchase a pepper spray, you should check with your local law enforcement department for specific laws on possession of, permissible uses of, and restrictions on pepper spray products in your city, county, or state. The following states have shipping restrictions on pepper spray:
States and Districts Where Pepper Sprays are Restricted
- New York: Sold in pharmacies and by licensed firearms dealers. Animal sprays ordered online are legal.
- Massachusetts: Sold by licensed firearms dealers. Animal sprays ordered online are legal.
- Wisconsin: Pepper spray only, no stronger than 10% concentrate. Safety features required. Weight allowed 15-60 grams.
- California: Weight restricted to 2.5 ounces (about 70 grams).
- Washington D.C.: You must register with the police for possession of pepper spray.