Protect yourself and your family with the same size canister used by professionals.Protection at a safe distance is a huge advantage of pepper spray. Pepper Gel increases safety with its 18-foot range! Less affected by weather conditions, Pepper Gel’s velocity and consistency covers your threat and reduces cross contamination. SABRE RED’s Pepper Gel is the same size canister used by professionals such as the NYPD and LA County Sheriff’s. Protect yourself and your family at a safe distance with Pepper Gel.
- Pepper Gel’s velocity and consistency covers your threat
- Pepper Gel has an 18-foot range
- Reduces cross contamination possibility
- Free holster Included
Flip Top design is perfect if you need more control over your pepper spray—just flip the top up and press the button underneath to deploy. This feature lets you deploy pepper spray quickly and easily, and includes a hand grip for enhanced control. While it requires less pressure to dispense the spray, this model also prevents accidental discharge.
Free Training: Packaging includes link to free training video
- Approximately ten 1-second bursts
- Range: Up to 18 ft | 5.5 m
- Point of Aim: Eyes
- Spray Pattern Advantage: Reduced area contamination
- Weight: 1.8 oz | 50.4 gr | 54 ml
State laws prohibit us from shipping this pepper spray model to AK, DC, HI, MA, NJ, NY or SC.
SABRE RED contains 10% OC measuring 0.67% Major Capsaicinoids, it is a very effective formulation measuring approximately four (4) times stronger than the OC used by many law enforcement agencies which contain only 0.18% Major Capsaicinoids. SABRE RED is the strongest formulation legal for sale.
Before deciding to purchase a pepper spray, you should check with your local law enforcement department for specific laws on possession of, permissible uses of, and restrictions on pepper spray products in your city, county, or state.
States and Districts Where Pepper Sprays are Restricted
- New York: Sold in pharmacies and by licensed firearms dealers. Animal sprays ordered online are legal.
- Massachusetts: Sold by licensed firearms dealers. Animal sprays ordered online are legal.
- Wisconsin: Pepper spray only, no stronger than 10% concentrate. Safety features required. Weight allowed 15-60 grams.
- California: Weight restricted to 2.5 ounces (about 70 grams).
- Washington D.C.: You must register with the police for possession of pepper spray.