RA-434 High-Performance Trigger
The accuracy-enhancing RA-434 High-Performance Trigger uniquely combines smoothness and speed for a serious upgrade in performance. The first of its kind, the RA-434 HPT is a premium trigger available at a mid-range cost.Features:
- Single-stage trigger system
- Helps you shoot more accurately with less effort
- Ultra smooth to the break with a crisp, clean release
- Quick reset and low overtravel for serious speed
- Friction-reducing premium nickel boron coating on interior parts for smoother contact surfaces
- Lightened trigger pull (3.5-lb. pull weight)
- Lightened hammer
- Straight trigger blade for enhanced control and lighter-feeling pull weight
- Drop safety feature
- Self-contained design makes it easy and quick to install with no fine-tuning needed
- Unit weight: 2.4 oz.
- Manufactured and assembled in Rise Armament's facility according to strict AS9100 aerospace requirements, which are more stringent than standard gun manufacturing requirements
- CNC machined from high-grade, heat-treated tool steel and aluminum
- Black 8625 hardcoat anodized aluminum cassette housing
- Fits most .308 and .223 AR style platforms
KNS pins recommended (available here
) but not required. If you do not use KNS pins, be sure to follow step 8 in the installation instructions linked below. The set screws should be used with any trigger pins.Click here for installation instructions.
Rise Armament products are backed by a lifetime guarantee. If you have any issues with a RISE Armament product, please email them at email@example.com.Note:
The center set screw should not be tampered with. Any attempts to modify the trigger will void the warranty.