Nightstick Tactical Fire Light
The Tactical Fire Light with Multi-Angle Helmet MountA complete system for attaching the Tactical Fire Light to any Fire Helmet or Hard Hat. The Tactical Fire Light is rated at 180 Lumens and has a tight long-throw beam that is distance rated at 190 meters.
The entire system is IP-X7 waterproof and is drop rated at 2 meters. The mount can be attached to either side of the helmet to provide hands-free illumination for the wearer. Additionally, the user can set the angle of the mount through 140 degrees of adjustment to provide clearance around face shields, goggles or other helmet-mounted equipment.
The FDL-300R-K01 meets the requirements of NFPA-1971-8.6 (2013).
- CREE LED technology – 50,000 + hours LED life
- Momentary or constant-on flashlight
- Large textured tail-switch
- Will fit on virtually all Fire Helmets and Hard Hats
- Can be mounted to the brim on either side of most helmets
- Allows user to determine exact position for optimum light alignment
- 140 Degrees of angle adjustability to clear face shields, goggles or other equipment
- Glass-filled nylon polymer flashlight housing
- Mount is cast from 700 Series Aluminum/Zinc Alloy
- Impact & chemical resistant
- Meets the requirements of NFPA-1791-8.6 (2013)
- Powered by 2 – CR-123 Lithium batteries (included)
- Includes Light, Mount, Light Mounting Allen Set Screw, 2 different length Brim Mounting Allen Set Screws, Allen Wrench & 2 – CR-123 Lithium batteries
- Flashlight Lumens: 180
- Beam Distance: 190 m
- Candela: 9,150
- Drop Rating: 2 m
- Water Rating: IP-X7
- Flashlight Run-time: 3
- Type of Switch: Single Tail Cap Switch - Momentary or Constant-on Flashlight
- Light Source: LED
- Case Material: Glass-filled Nylon Polymer & 700 Series Aluminum/Zinc Alloy
- Body Color: Red/Black
- Battery Quantity: 2
- Power Source: CR-123 Lithium Primary Batteries
- Length: 5.5 in (140 mm)
- Handle Diameter: 1.035 in (26 mm)
- Head Diameter: 1.25 in (32 mm)
- Weight: 6.1 oz (173 g)
- Package Contents: Light, Mount, Light Mounting Allen Set Screw, 2 different length Brim Mounting Allen Set Screws, Allen Wrench & 2 – CR-123 Lithium Batteries
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime
Ratings & Reviews
Excellent value, especially for the price. Installation was easy, The flashlight works every time I've used it. Just make sure you tighten the setscrew for the hinge or it will loosen and the light will drop down. Probably a mistake on my part when installing. Otherwise a great flashlight, especially at the price.
The only reason i gave this three stars is because the hex screws that come with this are not strong enough to hold the clamp in place if your helmet gets dropped or banged on something which it will in this field.
Great light for the money
I have this light mounted on my helmet with a stream light helmet band. It is very bright and works well. I will be buying another one very soon
Excellent helmet mounted light!!!
VERY bright, out shines other members lights. Several members have asked what it is and where did I get it. A lot of light for the price, well worth the price.
i would get this again
best helmet light. great quality for the price. very durable and very easy to mount and change angles.