LE Trade-In Glock 23 Gen 3, .40 S&W, 1 Magazine, Grade 3
The GLOCK 23 combines compact dimensions for both open and concealed carry, with minimum weight, despite its substantial magazine capacity in 40 S&W caliber.
Having survived endurance tests and use by numerous Law Enforcement agencies, the G23 pistol has repeatedly demonstrated its world-class durability and reliability in the most adverse conditions.
- Caliber: .40 / Safe Action
- Length: 187 mm / 7.36 in.
- Height: 128 mm / 5.04 in.
- Width: 32.00 mm / 1.26 in.
- Barrel Height: 32 mm / 1.26 in.
- Length Between Sights: 152 mm / 5.98 in.
- Barrel Length: 102 mm / 4.02 in.
- Unloaded: 600 g / 21.16 oz.
- Loaded: 670 g / 23.63 oz.
- Trigger Pull: ~2.5 kg / ~5.5 lbs.
- Trigger Travel: ~12.5 mm / 0.49 in.
- Barrel Rifling: right hand, hexagonal
- Magazine Capacity: Standard- 15
No returns on firearms for cosmetic issues
Grade 1: The gun is in very good to excellent condition.
Grade 2: The gun is in good to very good condition.
Grade 3: The gun is in fair to good condition.
This item is excluded from shipping promotions.
You must include your FFL's name and phone number in the comment section before you click "Place My Order".
High-Capacity Magazine Restrictions
High-capacity magazines are not legal in all areas of the U.S. Please be aware of your local laws before ordering.
It is the customer's responsibility to comply with all laws regarding these items.
State Restrictions on High-Capacity Magazines
- California: 10-round limit
- Colorado: 15-round limit
- Connecticut: 10-round limit
- District of Columbia: 10-round limit
- Hawaii: 10-round limit
- Maryland: 10-round limit
- Massachusetts: 10-round limit
- New Jersey: 10-round limit
- New York: 10-round limit